How many Controlelrs are there?

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I don't want to sound stupid by saying this but does anyone know how many controllers the Wii moe will have fresh out of the box? Oh I'm not talking about speical kits I mean the normal one Anyone?

Last edited:
The Wii console will be bundled with the Wiimote and the nunchuck attachment if thats what you mean bro.

coming with only one controller would be terribly against their marketing model.. Wii.....2 controllers.......thats what they say the "i"'s are for......im not ruling out the possibility, but theyre marketing the system to be a multiplayer experience....people dont want to play alone..."youll look stupid"..i know that if they want to target my mom as a player, they are gonna want to have me paly with her, so she doesnt feel embarrassed...

i personally think, hope, and believe 2 controllers will come with it...along with wii sports...

im not ruling out the possibility they bone us and give is no games and one controller though.

yes I agree that Wii sports would definatley come with the wii because its the most interactive game possibly. But then again I'm not sure if it will because it has no use for the nunchuck. There are many possiblities but we'll just have to wait and see. And plus wont different shops and stores have different deals?

I doubt that wii sports will come with it unless in a package because they turned into a full game and not just a demo sort thing so I think if you want wii sports you'll need to buy seperatly.

As for two controllers I doubt it becasue the NES, SNES, N64 and GC all came with one controller unless in a package, although you made a fair point about nintendo focusing on multiplayer. Guess will have to wait and see

it doesnt matter to me with what it comes, anyway i will buy all the accsesories I can

MetroidZ said:
good points pple, if they do it with 2 controllers it will bump the price up.

a bundled package will be cheaper than having to buy extra controllers and accessories...as weve seen with xbox 360

Newkular said:
coming with only one controller would be terribly against their marketing model.. Wii.....2 controllers.......thats what they say the "i"'s are for......im not ruling out the possibility, but theyre marketing the system to be a multiplayer experience....people dont want to play alone..."youll look stupid"..i know that if they want to target my mom as a player, they are gonna want to have me paly with her, so she doesnt feel embarrassed...

i personally think, hope, and believe 2 controllers will come with it...along with wii sports...

im not ruling out the possibility they bone us and give is no games and one controller though.

Dude, if u were a REAL Wii fan like me u would have read the thing on the nintendo site that said "The two "ii"s represent to people getting together to play (the two dots) and the controllers shape (the two lines) DUH!:lol:

Sameiru said:
Dude, if u were a REAL Wii fan like me u would have read the thing on the nintendo site that said "The two "ii"s represent to people getting together to play (the two dots) and the controllers shape (the two lines) DUH!:lol:

2 controllers, two people. DUH back at you.

Back