How many inserted disc in backwards?

Yeah I did the same, and as soon as I put it in (before it spun up) I took it out cause if I flipped the Wii on the side it wouldn't make sense on how I was inserting the disc.

yea I did that the first time and I thought something was wrong with my disc but I was relieved when I found out I put it in wrong

Lethal said:
After looking at the system I see what your saying but still this is the first system that stands up and has the label facing the right side.

take a look at your 360 again. when verticle, the discs load in with the label facing right

I'm a left handed disk error'r and I put the disk in backwards, it was interesting. I blame it on coming home from a club then packing my stuff so I could spend 18 hours in front of a wal-mart and then attempting to understand which way the disk would be put in, giving up and then just putting it in.

In the end, there were cries of agony, as I nearly killed my brand new hardware, before realizing that I had merely put the disk in upside, down.

Love.

P.S. This seems to be the first link game where he's not left handed, wtf//..?

lol i did the first time and my friend was all like dude you got a falty wii lol then i took it out and turned it around and it worked lol :lol:

Mitch2025 said:
take a look at your 360 again. when verticle, the discs load in with the label facing right

You are right. lol I guess I need to take longer looks at my systems.

Back