disc insert...

AmoebA

Kool Kid
Nov 13, 2006
Wichita Falls,Tx
i know this is dumb question cause most wont know but i have to know,so when i get my wii i wont break the darn thing the first day. ok.
So when you insert the disc i know it like takes it in by it self but does it matter wich way the disc art is facing when you insert it?

AmoebA said:
i know this is dumb question cause most wont know but i have to know,so when i get my wii i wont break the darn thing the first day. ok.
So when you insert the disc i know it like takes it in by it self but does it matter wich way the disc art is facing when you insert it?
There's no such thing as a stupid question.:) The disc art will be facing up when the Wii is displayed horizontally. So, if you plan on putting Wii on it's stand, displaying it vertically, then the art will be facing right when looking at Wii from the front.

ocdan said:
yes...

one question I had is how does it center a GC disc, i know its not magic or anything, Ive been curious though.
Yeah, you just place either a GC or Wii game in about the center of the slot and it will suck it up. I do, however, believe it is magic.:D

AmoebA said:
i would man but it says this "URL EXPIRED" um might wanna check that buddy. but thanks anyway.

All fixed buddy guy friend man.

um i dont see where your talking about,i already know how to insert it thanks to NateTheGreat but i want to watch the vid.

im 13 and a bit slow... :tard:

Last edited:
On the Spot - GameSpot

Go there and halfway down the article is a bit of text that says Click Here in a blue color. Click on that and the video will launch. There is no other way for me to link it. It is 4 hours long of everything Wii, from the minute the Gamespot crew get's it delivered in an ice cream truck by a hot ass Nintendo employee to them playing Z:TP, Excite Truck, Madden, Monkey Ball... it's a great watch man a realy great watch.

Here's another video, a bit shorter than 4 hours, which shows the Wii taking in both Wii and Gamecube discs (shown within the first 2 min.): IGN Episode 30

Note: If it doesn't start buffering, hit the refresh button on your bowser.

Last edited:
AmoebA said:
k sweetness i found it,bout to watch this shizz yo...

Let me know what you think when your done man. It's a great watch if your a Wii fan.

dude...ok from what i saw im getting that monkey game wiht all the miny games, think its called monkey ball,i thought it was lame untill i actually saw it.pretty cool.of course Zelda,i kinda skipped through it so i watched the first hour or so and then started skipping through.lol it was kinda funny the dude with the Astros shirt was funny.

Back