disc insert...

Haha yeah man, I was completely shuting out the idea of getting Super Monkey Ball but after seeing that it is mostly made for the 50 mini games they put in... I might just have to pick it up. And how small is the sensor bar man? I thought it was going to be huge, when Alex held it up... it was tiny compared to what I had in mind.

yeh but like me i will probably have my wii on the coffe table (if my dad gets me a wii) but the sensor hooks up in the back hope no one trips on the cords. yeh that bar was small hope not easily broken or i might need the sticky pad things.

AmoebA said:
yeh but like me i will probably have my wii on the coffe table (if my dad gets me a wii) but the sensor hooks up in the back hope no one trips on the cords. yeh that bar was small hope not easily broken or i might need the sticky pad things.

Once it's in place though, what the hell could you possibly due to brake it? Unless you are smashing your TV with a sledge hammer from frustration because you can't beat some dude in Red Steel.

ABC said:
Once it's in place though, what the hell could you possibly due to brake it? Unless you are smashing your TV with a sledge hammer from frustration because you can't beat some dude in Red Steel.

well dont know bout at your house but here i got a sister a brother a nease a nephew, and all between the ages 1-7 so alot goes down here.

AmoebA said:
well dont know bout at your house but here i got a sister a brother a nease a nephew, and all between the ages 1-7 so alot goes down here.

Damn, that's like the Brady Bunch and ****.

Back