how many post till you a "non" noob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what does the word noob mean? Its means "new person" but people dont use it like that anymore today, i decide noobs not as an insult but if they are new to somthing. I consider people to not be noobs anymore if they are active for about 2-3 months. But this is just my opinion, i dont use noob as an insult like some people do on this site.

-_- , i regret posting here now, and its been a while seince you've joined so you aren't a "NEW PERSON"!!! anymore
Bubbagump said:
...i dont use noob as an insult...
:rolleyes:

I'm not new here aswell, but i still get called noob LOL, maybe i am!
Oh well :cool:

I don't consider anyone to be a n00b. I was a n00b once and I know how it was so I tend to treat everyone as friendly as I can.

Well, people tend to think new members are noobs and ignore their first 200 posts and maybe start to take notice.

it depends on your attitude and such, maturity counts, people beleive newer members are noobs.

Depends if you as a person has a noob factor. . .

apparently according to loose cannon i never had noob appeal and walked in as if i wasnt new:yesnod: go me :)

try to make your mark as soon as you can, once you start to fall behind you tend to be forgotten!

I've only been here for 2 or 3 weeks and i nearly got my 500 posts and nearly third rep block (8 off. .), I dont think i've been called a noob in a post and dunno if ive been looked upon as a noob :S

nOOb aLeRT!!! try to raise post counts and keep this thread going...

:mad2:

ReturnOfTacos said:
Am I a noob?
How can we know? That's your 1st post...so far, no. ;)

Like many people have said, and it doesn't even need to be said any longer, but it's how mature you are that makes you a "non-noob" in the general sense of the term.

Of course, by maturity I mean good grammar (constructing sentences well, spelling works correctly, etc.), don't flame where flaming isn't needed (which is most of the time, but sometimes the person is just being an ass), and just act...cool. By that I don't mean "Ya man....I listen to Linkin Park, Greenday, the Gorillaz....my hobbies?....Skateboarding, etc." I just mean, if someone says "Dude, you're really cool" you don't reply "THANKS A LOT MAN!!! :D :D :D". post something more like "Thanks, means a lot. :)" It's just more professional IMO.

Witty sarcasm is also another thing that makes you look mature. :/

ssbb_lover said:
How can we know? That's your 1st post...so far, no. ;)

Like many people have said, and it doesn't even need to be said any longer, but it's how mature you are that makes you a "non-noob" in the general sense of the term.

Of course, by maturity I mean good grammar (constructing sentences well, spelling works correctly, etc.), don't flame where flaming isn't needed (which is most of the time, but sometimes the person is just being an ass), and just act...cool. By that I don't mean "Ya man....I listen to Linkin Park, Greenday, the Gorillaz....my hobbies?....Skateboarding, etc." I just mean, if someone says "Dude, you're really cool" you don't reply "THANKS A LOT MAN!!! :D :D :D". post something more like "Thanks, means a lot. :)" It's just more professional IMO.

Witty sarcasm is also another thing that makes you look mature. :/

Thank you for the information. I will use this knowledge to assure that nobody efver calls me a noob.

ReturnOfTacos said:
Thank you for the information. I will use this knowledge to assure that nobody efver calls me a noob.
Nice, mature post. :) And your very welcome.

Wow, this is such a spam post...another thing you don't want to do to look mature...>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back