How many push-ups and crunches can you do?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
Push-ups

65 (proper and well paced; chest to ground)

Crunches

45 (proper and well paced)

In a row? im not sure... i haven't done pushups since like 10th grade but i could do around 60 back then.

I haven't really tried before recently. This is the first year I've taken gym and the most we have to do is 20 and if we do more, we get yelled at for some reason. Twenty push ups isn't bad. I'll try more soon. Crunches? Not so well.

I can do a lot of crunches, not sure how many I can do in a row. Sit ups are harder, aren't they? I can do around 60 of them in a row if I'm stretched out well enough. Not so good with push ups, in a row I can do around 40.

push-up - no can do, bad wrist.
situps - unsure as of now. i can't push my body the way i did when i was young and helathy

i don't know how many push-ups or sit-ups, but i recently did around 60 sit ups in a minute...and when I work out I do sets of 30 push ups, but i've never took the time to see how many in a row.

Well, in school we do 15 every morning, so, I only went to that number. I've no idea how far I can go, but, considering my out-of-shape-ness, I probably wouldn't go too far after that.

Push ups: Anywhere ranging between 0 - 2
Crunches: 40-ish

Your not supposed to do them non stop
Do them in sets

I can do a lot of crunches, not sure how many I can do in a row. Sit ups are harder, aren't they? I can do around 60 of them in a row if I'm stretched out well enough. Not so good with push ups, in a row I can do around 40.

if you do crunches right they are much harder then situps

65 good pushups in a row. Not chest to ground though, but i like one inch above the ground.

Crunches- those are easy. Did 80 good ones in a row.

Do this 4 times a week

I used to do 100 pushs up and 100 sit ups in 1 go 3 times a week a couple of years ago.
Gave up due to realising my skinny nature makes them kind of pointless to do P:
Always found sit ups a lot easier though. Just did 50 then out of interest and though I started to feel the burn I could of easily of battled on. How can you not be doing sit ups right?

I can do about 30 pushups in a row.

Crunches I can do about infinity billion of them, but sit-ups I can do about 40 or 50.

I never work out only when I have to flush my system.

Back