The Popular/Highly Rated Games You Hate...

Sovieto said:
rofl, and you call me a fanboy. what am i a fanboy of?? i would assume microsoft but then i see my nintendo posters surrounding my computer on the wall...or my ps2 downstairs........
Of Halo, duh :wtf:

Sovieto said:
the weapons arent all the same every game. this just proves that you hate halo without knowing anything about it.
Actually, I've beat both of them...the weapons are very similar to other weapons that have appeared in other games

Sovieto said:
as for online...i dont think SSBB will offer as much options as halo will, but it might (seeing if they put all the options from ssbm online) but it also probably wont have something similar to trueskill, which matches you up to players with the most similar skill possible. but as for the fact it would be SSB Online, that will be awesome, as long as there isnt lag and theres voice chat (i dont know if there is voice chat already though..) it will be awesome.
Voice chat really adds nothing to the game...and with SSBB you have more stages and characters...I don't know about game modes, but it's possible. As for TrueSkill: just battle everyone and get the practice in you wuss! Don't get some dumb feature to say "this guy's almost as good as you, now go beat the crap outta him!" If you fight someone weaker, it's target practice and if you fight someone harder it's a challenge! Don't only fight people the system tells you to!

Sovieto said:
and roflx2, you thought i was banned. man wheres shiftfallout... i wont bother with you guys much more after this, you arent worth the type.
:shocked: It's cuz it says "BANNED" under your name...or did you forget about that? And don't try to be bad@$$ with the keyboard.

Sovieto said:
/sigh
you obviously just dont like halo because you dont like microsoft.
/Sigh, you're obviously assuming that I don't like Microsoft and therefore won't touch one of it's products. That assumption is wrong. I've tried Halo and didn't like it. Believe it or not, not everybody does! I suppose that's the point of this thread though, Popular/overrated games you don't like - if it wasn't popular, it wouldn't be on here.

/sighx2
i already stated im not even planning on buying the third installment of the blasted game. its just easy to learn about and respect a game that is as big as halo.
It's important to respect Halo? You and your assumptions...

...They're usually wrong...

but it also probably wont have something similar to trueskill, which matches you up to players with the most similar skill possible.
Stop me if I'm wrong, but didn't Mario Kart DS have something like that? Setting you up against people of similar skill? If they put it in Mario Kart, I can't see why they cannot put it in Brawl.

man wheres shiftfallout... i wont bother with you guys much more after this, you arent worth the type.
And why the heck ARE you here? To say "Halo is a not overrated"? Surely that's down to opinion, and no matter how you dress it up, that's all it will ever be, YOUR opinion. Heck, nobody else on this thread is trying to say anything beyond THEIR opinion.

rofl. my assumptions are usually wrong.. trying to push my buttons now or something? the whole idea of me and my rants was because people say: i dont like halo cause its just another FPS and stuff of the sort. if you dont like it fine but dont call it a non-innovative just another FPS.
and without voice chat, it feels like youre just playing a computer.

Not rying to push your buttons, just stating facts

It's our OPINION that the game feels like it could be MUCH more innovative

Just like it's your OPINION that voicechat will make or break a game

Sovieto said:
rofl. my assumptions are usually wrong.. trying to push my buttons now or something? the whole idea of me and my rants was because people say: i dont like halo cause its just another FPS and stuff of the sort. if you dont like it fine but dont call it a non-innovative just another FPS.
and without voice chat, it feels like youre just playing a computer.
I didn't (and I don't think many others either) say that Halo's crap because it's "just another FPS". We were saying that we didn't think it deserved the hype it got. Re-read page 1 if you don't believe me.

Exactly. That's the whole point of this thread isn't it? Games that you did not think lived up to your expectations.

One that I felt like everyone hated on but I liked was super mario sunshine.
p.s. both halos are way fun but I'll agree that they're slightly overrated.

and i was trying to explain why it got the hype. oh well, like you guys ive become bored of this, im gonna go watch/read more bioshock reviews.

halo not very intrested whY?
because i HATE FIRST PERSON GAMES *there off my chest*
anyway im giving halo 3 a CHANCE i wont even like it i bet
anyway in my honest opinon i think halo is overrated why?
after spending a week and a half playing through the storymode on halo 2 i grew sick of shoot that guy or sneak up and shoot him! (in my heart i was crying out please wheres the happiness and bright flash coluors)and yes the reason i like flashing colours is because it keeps me open in the game.now im not saying make halo bright,with butterflys and pretty flowers but cmon a bit more colour would be nice! and even if it did i still would not like it.So my cousin says to me when i express my opinions on the game he says
"heh no wonder too much time on the kiddy console mate!"
i said" oh nice assumpuations cause i dont like your FPS you say i play kiddy consoles,well for your information i am happy with these "kiddy" games people blabber on about,so yes i will play my warioware and my mario strikers and will i care what you think.......of course not.Other people have diffrent opinions dont waste your time trying to change theres"
i dunno bout you but the only opinion that matters to me is my own

Yes im arrogant i dont give a ****.FPS are not my thing so if i express my opinons someone comes along and starts flapping his arms about Halo being one of the best games on the planet.I just post "why are you telling me this"

final message: "respectrs others opinon,but dont throw the book at them

@Sovieto: Ok then...*rolls eyes*

@WiiDS: I agree, I thought SMSS was fun...

^ Yeah, to some extent...but I guess that's kinda a morals issue so let's worry bout the topic yes?

Last edited:
Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
halo not very intrested whY?
because i HATE FIRST PERSON GAMES *there off my chest*
anyway im giving halo 3 a CHANCE i wont even like it i bet
anyway in my honest opinon i think halo is overrated why?
after spending a week and a half playing through the storymode on halo 2 i grew sick of shoot that guy or sneak up and shoot him! (in my heart i was crying out please wheres the happiness and bright flash coluors)and yes the reason i like flashing colours is because it keeps me open in the game.now im not saying make halo bright,with butterflys and pretty flowers but cmon a bit more colour would be nice! and even if it did i still would not like it.So my cousin says to me when i express my opinions on the game he says
"heh no wonder too much time on the kiddy console mate!"
i said" oh nice assumpuations cause i dont like your FPS you say i play kiddy consoles,well for your information i am happy with these "kiddy" games people blabber on about,so yes i will play my warioware and my mario strikers and will i care what you think.......of course not.Other people have diffrent opinions dont waste your time trying to change theres"
i dunno bout you but the only opinion that matters to me is my own

Yes im arrogant i dont give a ****.FPS are not my thing so if i express my opinons someone comes along and starts flapping his arms about Halo being one of the best games on the planet.I just post "why are you telling me this"

final message: "respectrs others opinon,but dont throw the book at them
dude its a world fact that halo 2 campaign blowsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The RPG Maker series is not that good. There are reviews for the 3 games that say it is "so innovative" when in fact, it's not. When a new one comes out, it claims how user-friendly it is when all you do is type in words and scroll through the most confusing lists ever.

Ooze33 said:
The RPG Maker series is not that good. There are reviews for the 3 games that say it is "so innovative" when in fact, it's not. When a new one comes out, it claims how user-friendly it is when all you do is type in words and scroll through the most confusing lists ever.
thats a type of game for a specific audience. you may not like it just because you dont know how to play it. im sure the lists youre referring to are scripts, for triggers and such. if you dont like this game, then dont count on being a game designer in the future. as for me, i might get this game since i have a PS2 now, but the fact that you cant share them with people or burn them on to discs is a huge turn-off.

ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....

so this has gone from a "The Popular/Highly Rated Games You Hate". to a halo bashing thread? :wtf:

can someone say off topic much?:yesnod:

Guitar hero... Really lame boring game to me, i think its over rated..

Back