how many stars do you have?

dark samus said:
i have all 120 stars for mario and the other 121 stars for luigi

I think you can get the 121st with Mario too

I have 120 with Mario and 119 with Luigi... can't get Dreadnought's purple coins.

played on it today & yesterday & am up to 32 now. hoping to get to play it tonight & get some more:wink:

i hav 40 stars atm nd im seein kno way how u can get 120 if you beat all the 5 sections i dont get it how do u get the other 60 once u beat all the galaxies in teh 5 sections?

I got my copy of Super Mario Galaxy for Christmas and I am up to about 45 or so stars.

I think I have 18 or 19 I've been playing for like 3 days, but not 24?7 I've been playing for 7 hours so....:lol:

42 stars. I had it since it came out but I took a long break from it in November and haven't started playing till recently.

I have this game for about 2 months now. I get to play it for only about 5 hours a week and I am a little slow with the controllers but I have managed to get 72 stars (NO, i have not beet bowser in the final battle yet).

113 w/luigi. the cosmic comet races are hard w/luigi. i have a couple of those and a couple purple coin boards left is all.

Back