How many years do you think Brawl will last you?

manred said:
It amazes me how you guys still play Melee, I mean do you just play by yourself all the time and just not get bored of it.

Pretty much...and it's not like we play everyday. Just frequently enough, about once a week for me. First the goal was to get 100% completion, and once that was done, to just learn characters well enough...plus, the magic of the game is that it is always different: items, stages and characters lead to millions of new circumstances that make this game impossible to become repetitive...unless you just use the same combo and the same stage and the same character to win.

It seems alot of people still play Melee, In fact I'm about to go play it, wonder if it will double for Brawl?

i'd play brawl provley unit the next ssb comes out since online can really grab your attension. also the first day i got my cube i bought melee i really only like playing it when friends r over cuz after a while of playing melee u get bored of owning lvl 9's but when my friends come over it's fun and some kills r funny

FOREVER... I mean, with the stage builder and the massive number of unlockables, this game seriously looks like something you could play forever.

weeeeell... the last time i played melee was...last night lol it'll last me untill the next one comes out man i can never get enough smash
Quote from above:
FOREVER... I mean, with the stage builder and the massive number of unlockables, this game seriously looks like something you could play forever.

agreed man. and online tourneys whenever you want? this game'll be around forever lol

Well, I plan on going to Brawl tourneys while still going to Melee tourneys so yea its gonna be for quite a while. I mean Melee is the best game ever created, so yea, its successor should be atleast half as good which makes it second best game ever.

Zori said:
Well, I plan on going to Brawl tourneys while still going to Melee tourneys so yea its gonna be for quite a while. I mean Melee is the best game ever created, so yea, its successor should be atleast half as good which makes it second best game ever.
there aren't any more melee tourneys... not official ones anyways

ZLINK said:
LOL I still play super smash bros for n64

Wish I could find mine. I'm still playing melee too and the two things that never get old are getting rid of the characters, unlocking them again, and playing with three other friends.

manred said:
It amazes me how you guys still play Melee, I mean do you just play by yourself all the time and just not get bored of it.
How do you get bored in melee? what the **** is wrong with you? go see a doctor

JLU51396 said:
It seems alot of people still play Melee, In fact I'm about to go play it, wonder if it will double for Brawl?
Of course it'll double for brawl! we will be playing this game I'd say about... untill we die

Back