How many years do you think Brawl will last you?

spiff-ssbb said:
weeeeell... the last time i played melee was...last night lol it'll last me untill the next one comes out man i can never get enough smash
Quote from above:
FOREVER... I mean, with the stage builder and the massive number of unlockables, this game seriously looks like something you could play forever.

agreed man. and online tourneys whenever you want? this game'll be around forever lol
You're right, I forgot about online tourneys! I revise my position... it will be around for BEYOND FOREVER :yikes:
In fact, I think I'm gonna go play some melee right now...

GigaRidley said:
You're right, I forgot about online tourneys! I revise my position... it will be around for BEYOND FOREVER :yikes:
In fact, I think I'm gonna go play some melee right now...
hahaha yesss i played yesterday too for a bit haha i think i play MORE now that i know brawl it coming out than i did before haha MUST find myself a wii haha...ya thats right i'm one of those losers who still doesnt have one lol i cant find one anywhere man

I have 2 memory cards (one with everything unlocked, including trophies) so on the 2nd memory card, I unlock stuff, then delete it, then unlock stuff, then delete it, etc...
But with brawl, there's so much stuff to do, I don't think I'll EVER need to restart to unlock things...

GigaRidley said:
I have 2 memory cards (one with everything unlocked, including trophies) so on the 2nd memory card, I unlock stuff, then delete it, then unlock stuff, then delete it, etc...
But with brawl, there's so much stuff to do, I don't think I'll EVER need to restart to unlock things...
hahaha WHAAAT your hard core haha i just play vs matches with friends all the time. but ya they definately improved the one player stuff in brawl a lot from what i've seen...plus co-op multi man melee loooks wicked

lets just say, this game could last as long as the player wants it to last because its up to them to play it, i play meelee even ow after like 7 years after release, i see me playing meelee even in 4 years from now even if i do have brawl

spiff-ssbb said:
hahaha WHAAAT your hard core haha i just play vs matches with friends all the time. but ya they definately improved the one player stuff in brawl a lot from what i've seen...plus co-op multi man melee loooks wicked
I'm not really hardcore, I just like to play the game A LOT...lol
This game is gonna be even better for me now that basically everything can be done co-op, because I have a twin brother and we both LOVE melee.
Multi-man melee co-op, here we come!

GigaRidley said:
I'm not really hardcore, I just like to play the game A LOT...lol
This game is gonna be even better for me now that basically everything can be done co-op, because I have a twin brother and we both LOVE melee.
Multi-man melee co-op, here we come!
hahaha oh man. its going to be such a different game though. it'll be so hard to get used to. like its supposed to be more floaty kinda like 64. but i wanna maybe hit my first smash tourney if i can get good at brawl. i never went to a melee one. only really started playing last year :(

spiff-ssbb said:
hahaha oh man. its going to be such a different game though. it'll be so hard to get used to. like its supposed to be more floaty kinda like 64. but i wanna maybe hit my first smash tourney if i can get good at brawl. i never went to a melee one. only really started playing last year :(
Yeah, I've never been to a tournament either, always wanted to go to one though.
I think Sakurai will make the game similar enough to melee that the veteran players will catch on fast enough.

GigaRidley said:
Yeah, I've never been to a tournament either, always wanted to go to one though.
I think Sakurai will make the game similar enough to melee that the veteran players will catch on fast enough.
i hope so. cuz i'd gotten KIIIINDA good at melee

toomstone said:
everyone thinks their good until the vs me... when i get brawl melee will never see the light of day
lol i said KINDA good. doesnt mean i'm awesome...your still on though LOL

man i sucked at melee. when i get agnry i just suicide with people in my mouth.

thas said:
man i sucked at melee. when i get agnry i just suicide with people in my mouth.
hahaha then maaaaybe you sucked cuz you were using kirby haha kirby sucks pretty bad

Back