How often do you play with your wii?

Ilikebigwii

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
I'm thinking of getting a wii. Will the wii be able to sustain long periods of action? Is your wii durable? I don't want my wii to break in the middle of a game.

:nonod:

the one in my house has been played 7-10 hours a day since launch, runs damn near flawlessly too.

paintba||er said:
Well this thread sounds kinda nasty. But anyway its not gonna break. It is probably the least likely to break out of all the next generation consoles.

LOL you got a perverted mind. I can't wait to get my wii and play with it alllllllllllll night long.

And my friend told me that different color wii's are coming out next year. Is it true that the black Wii will be the biggest?

When ever I'm naked.. ..err..OH WAIT YOU MEAN THE NINTENDO WII
..of course.. ya, haven't got mine yet :(

:p

Ilikebigwii said:
LOL you got a perverted mind. I can't wait to get my wii and play with it alllllllllllll night long.

And my friend told me that different color wii's are coming out next year. Is it true that the black Wii will be the biggest?

A little off topic but all the different colored Wii's will be the same size.

Ilikebigwii said:
I'm thinking of getting a wii. Will the wii be able to sustain long periods of action? Is your wii durable? I don't want my wii to break in the middle of a game.

:nonod:

Are you serious? It's a console... it's made to be played. The question is can your scrawny gamer ass withstand the Wiimote flinging?

So how many times a day do you play with your wii? How long before you get tired of your wii?

Ilikebigwii said:
So how many times a day do you play with your wii? How long before you get tired of your wii?

Well, I touch my Wii like 3 times a day. Then I begin to play it...

Uh I mean, whenever I want man. Since it's still new and fresh to me, on my off days I have been playing an average of 8 hours... on days I need to go to work, 0 hours. If you have a ferw games, it's pretty hard to get sick of your Wii. I mean, this thread is completely pointless. It all depends on what you like. You can be some kid that has ADHD out the ass and get bored of the Wii in 2.3 seconds. I don't know you man.

holy crap guys, are you kidding me? obviously this guy is just being a dink. stop taking him seriously.

Back