How old are Wii all?

Meh
I R nowin I R N0t smart
But I R smartr tan u

Avais100 said:
Im not against your country or nuthing but ad a interesting fact in a book that say that the first lot of poeple living on australia were crooks. Instead of putting them in prison they sent them to australia.

Some were but you will find a lot were irish peasants and settlers who were kicked off their land and sent there. Dont listen to that unionist bull crap

Avais100 said:
Im not against your country or nuthing but ad a interesting fact in a book that say that the first lot of poeple living on australia were crooks. Instead of putting them in prison they sent them to australia.
how can that be true when their isn't any guns anywhere in thier...however that did happon to ppl in Quebec Canada...crooks where sent their

Demon Slayer said:
how can that be true when their isn't any guns anywhere in thier...however that did happon to ppl in Quebec Canada...crooks where sent their

ppl! Irish people whos land were stolen then were exiled were not crooks!

Also, it wasnt much punishment, id swap uk for canada or aus any day!

Demon Slayer said:
Actually, no capitalization, misplaced commas, etc. was what I was meaning to indicate. :wink:

Pffft Australia isn't the land of crooks as this post seem to imply. I myself am from Australia and there's no one where I live that have a crook mentality. If you go out to the desert wildlands area you'll see a lot of stranded aborigines who are lost mentally and physically because their entire history has been based around on tradition and community, something we white people don't have in high rise cities and suburban areas. Sure we were crooks to start with but we are now even worse because the aborigines who inhabited the land could not live with us as we could not adapt change to allow them in, nor did they. As a result we used up their land for our advantages and they just decided to leave us alone and try to recover from the chaotic situation we put them in.

It may sound strange, this coming from me, but I won't do anything about the aborigines' situation because I have no real reason to do so, nor will anyone else from sydney. Separate the two different worlds, and we will forget our relationship over time.

Jenova said:
I have no idea.

As much as I like these arguments, because they are fun, let's just stop, the topic could be locked soon.

To stay on topic, I'm 15, turning 16 on april 26th... Even though I said that...
Yeah I agree lets stop, it was just a bit of fun and laughing for me yesterday.

Darkprinny said:
Meh
I R nowin I R N0t smart

"To know, is to know that you know nothing."

I forget who said that, but still, you're more correct than you realise.

edit: I lol'd at Ronans sig and how innacurate it is. XD

BlightedArt said:
"To know, is to know that you know nothing."

I forget who said that, but still, you're more correct than you realise.

edit: I lol'd at Ronans sig and how innacurate it is. XD

Well in that case, I know nothing. =D

w00t! I'm smart! =)

Well Kurmokirmen or whatever, I'm sick of you thinking you are so much better than me. Before you tell me my grammar and spelling is bad, look at your own posts.

I really don't want to fight with you, but you just keep bringing it upon yourself. I just asked you nicely to stop putting those stupid smilie things, that was all it was.

Have a great day!

Back