How old are Wii all?

SuperSmasher025 said:
everyone seems older than me. im only 14.
Your the baby of the forum
every body
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Icetrash said:
Turna! Turna! Turna! My name is Hurna! How do you like that Mr.Kurna! Har ha har ha har. And thats the bottom line... and thats the bottom line... Cause IceTrash said so! Yeah *****!
...So, since I've proven you wrong, you decide to say some really random ****, eh? >.> Get your facts straight before you go off calling me a prick, please. >.<

Kumoriken said:
...So, since I've proven you wrong, you decide to say some really random ****, eh? >.> Get your facts straight before you go off calling me a prick, please. >.<
But you are a prick?

Icetrash said:
If you read my post you would have read I didnt call you a prick, I said you called Protius a pick. HAARR ha!
The way you indicated it was to backfire it to me, thinking I insulted his country.

Icetrash said:
Errm so ure calling him a prick when you just dissed his country, where I also live. Well shame on you.

Obviously, it was meant to imply that I'm a prick for insulting Australia, which I didn't. So... No shame for me. :yesnod:

Protius said:
Way to contradict yourself retard.
...Jenova's right... You really don't know what sarcasm is. >.> And sorry I couldn't satisfy your lust for my oh-so-retarded behavior, I had homework to do. Though since you're so much older and so much better than us, you wouldn't know about it. :wink:

Kumoriken said:
...Jenova's right... You really don't know what sarcasm is. >.> And sorry I couldn't satisfy your lust for my oh-so-retarded behavior, I had homework to do. Though since you're so much older and so much better than us, you wouldn't know about it. :wink:
I finished with that last year :)

Where are the admins on this board?

Protius said:
I finished with that last year :)

Where are the admins on this board?

I have no idea.

As much as I like these arguments, because they are fun, let's just stop, the topic could be locked soon.

To stay on topic, I'm 15, turning 16 on april 26th... Even though I said that...

Protius said:
Oh clap clap, pay me out for the country I come from, thats cool.... Australia is actually probably one of the best countries in the world. And we have far better schools than a lot of other countries. Maybe you were being sarcastic but when you pay out my country even in jest I don't like it.

Im not against your country or nuthing but ad a interesting fact in a book that say that the first lot of poeple living on australia were crooks. Instead of putting them in prison they sent them to australia.

Avais100 said:
Im not against your country or nuthing but ad a interesting fact in a book that say that the first lot of poeple living on australia were crooks. Instead of putting them in prison they sent them to australia.

You sir, win the prize!

Back