how r u passing the time till ssbb?

hmm.. I Been Bitching That It Was Delay. Also Been Playing Meele To Get Warm Up Again. And Last But Not Least Sign Up To This Forum Hoping Time Will Pass By Faster

spoilers, my good man. lots and lots of spoilers..... plus im improving my combos on melee.:smilewinkgrin:

I've been playing N+, rock band, and bubble bobble. I hope they don't run out of brawl copies. I'm to lazy to pre-order :lol:

Umm,the usual,eating sleeping,pooing xDD
and of course watching animes^^..listening to music,chatting up kookie lol >//>'

I learned how to juggle. I communicate with the dolphins. I read a book or two. I taught myself the founding principles of quantum mechanics. And I made a grilled cheese sammich!!

I spend most of my time watching the clock tick, oh and a new hobby of mine called WORLD DOMINATION! WAHAHAHAHA(cough)HA!
Jk please dont call the cops again. :(

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TILL BRAWL!
Sorry, I had to let that out.
Another thing I'm doing to distract myself is drawing characters from SSBB in my binders (I wouldn't be doing anything in Chemistry in the first place...)

jrty_311 said:
I learned how to juggle. I communicate with the dolphins. I read a book or two. I taught myself the founding principles of quantum mechanics. And I made a grilled cheese sammich!!
i can do all of those things do, except for that damn grilled cheese, they're tough.

play melee, .hack//g.u., get the last bit of money i need by selling my skateboard, school...

I almost bought SSBM and then I thought "Crap, I don't have a GC controller" and it basically ruined my day.

Back