How to buy 500 wii points?

wii4kids

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2008
So we want 500 wii points so we can buy the Opera browser and surf the web from our wii. But I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Everywhere I look only sells either 1,000 or 2,000 points. Can I get just 500?
If I can't I think that is unfair as they would be making me buy more than I want or need.

wii4kids said:
So we want 500 wii points so we can buy the Opera browser and surf the web from our wii. But I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Everywhere I look only sells either 1,000 or 2,000 points. Can I get just 500?
If I can't I think that is unfair as they would be making me buy more than I want or need.

YOUR SCREWED!

I got the 2k, bought Opera, Ocarina of time and Mario Bros 3

Can you buy unused points from someone else? ebay?
If not, what else can I buy for 500 points? I know there are console games, so I assume that means they don't have wii remote movement, just the buttons right?

if you have 500 left over just hang onto them... you don't have to spend them now just because you have them... surf around on the VC for awhile there's a TON of games to look at :)

Can you gift Opera to someone like you can with VC games? They just added the "gifting" thing recently.

Dude look if you buy 1000 points and spend 500 then you will have 500 left over DUH!!!!!!

Microsoft Points and Wii Points follow the same concept as carnival tickets: you'll be overcharged and more than likely end up with an odd amount. With the experiences I've had though, the Wii Points leave you with points you can use to still download stuff whereas Microsoft Points I've had all sorts of weird amounts that I can't do nothing with.:ciappa:

Back