how to do special attacks in metal slug

anime_gangster

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
i cant figure out how to do ralf and clarks special moves? with the gamecube controller its mapped to l? i cant get that to work also i dont know how to do it with the other control modes? help please.

i am sorry i should have ben more specific, i meant ralf and clarks special moves in metal slug 6. the vulcan punch and argentine backbreaker. thanks.

ocdan said:
yeah still... wait is it just in 6? sorry Im in the middle of completing each game chronologically
yeah only in six. just so you know in five by presssing down and jump you can do a slide and shoot while your slidding, pretty useless but looks cool.

in one of them i was able to do that punch thing. i think it was 5. I was using the wiimote and i would push the B button and diagonal up-right/up-left.

anime_gangster said:
i cant figure out how to do ralf and clarks special moves? with the gamecube controller its mapped to l? i cant get that to work also i dont know how to do it with the other control modes? help please.

Inside the case, there's something called an instruction booklet. I know this may be new to you, but maybe try reading upon this booklet to answer your question next time. :D

Kamikaze said:
Inside the case, there's something called an instruction booklet. I know this may be new to you, but maybe try reading upon this booklet to answer your question next time. :D
damn son, thats a good call, just checkout out the manual it explains all.

Back