How to stop:GLOBAL WARMING

fatalorgasm92 said:
wouldnt amish be worse because we depend on trees for everything so we would kill more trees

Not really, compared to all the energy consumption we do now it's not that different. Actually, people have been doing this for centuries, people who live in the forests of Brazil actually take a big square clump of trees and plant new ones (that's where IKEA ripped them off) and won't start on another clump 'til they reach a certain height. They usually make boats out of their wood for fish.

I don't see why we would depend on trees, the human body only needs certain things to survive. There'd be boats for fish, for one, only to withstand small rivers, it's not like you need the Titanic to get a few fish. Or for the non-adventurous, like myself, who hates fish, I'd eat all the fruit or... Kill some animals. Houses, yeah, they can be built with other materials other than trees, so everthing is pretty solid living.

But when everyone's peaceful there's bound to be one little human who will demand more and take over the place because with being amish and all, we'd uh, have no weapons of defence. See, human nature has damned us all.

I wasn't old enough to experience this but the rednecks on youtube said that "global warmings nothing remember global cooling?" and "its all natural." :wtf: I don't get it.

Most of the worlds oxygen comes from algea. Infact 90% of it does, not trees. The algea depends on certain temps and atmospheric conditions to survive. They've proven that the algea fields that support most of the planets oxygen are decentigrating in such a way that if something isnt done about pollution from factory's and mills,(which are poisoning the algea/plankton) we will slowly shrink our oxygen supply to the point every oxygen breathing being on the planet slowly dies.

If i have to give up some of my toys for the human species to survive than so be it. Im willing to sacrifice pleasure for current species to survive.

As for the argument about the planet not being round. DUDE GO IN AN AIRPLANE, you can see the curviture of the earth, or you could look through a telescope at all the other planets out there that are round in shape.

Last edited:
Mr.Selfdestruct said:
Most of the worlds oxygen comes from algea. Infact 90% of it does, not trees. the algea depends on certain temps and atmospheric conditions to survive. They've proven that the algea fields that support most of the planets oxygen are decentigrating in such a way that if something isnt done about pollution from factory's and mills,(which are poisoning the algea/plankton) we will slowly shrink our oxygen supply to the point every oxygen breathing being on the planet slowly dies.

If i have to give up some of my toys for the human species to survive than so be it.

Well the planet didnt have any oxygen to begin with so ehhh

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
Most of the worlds oxygen comes from algea. Infact 90% of it does, not trees. The algea depends on certain temps and atmospheric conditions to survive. They've proven that the algea fields that support most of the planets oxygen are decentigrating in such a way that if something isnt done about pollution from factory's and mills,(which are poisoning the algea/plankton) we will slowly shrink our oxygen supply to the point every oxygen breathing being on the planet slowly dies.

If i have to give up some of my toys for the human species to survive than so be it. Im willing to sacrifice pleasure for current species to survive.

As for the argument about the planet not being round. DUDE GO IN AN AIRPLANE, you can see the curviture of the earth, or you could look through a telescope at all the other planets out there that are round in shape.
hmm that sounds like a load of RUBBISH to me.. got any proof that algea provides 90% of the global oxygen?

The sudden rush of global warming has many factors behind it... modern medicne, population, and technology.

what can we do to stop it? nothing, we can only slow it down, it is a natural process that we have just speed up, we better slow it down, or bring on an ice age for europe... (oh and the earth goes cold, so don't think u americans well get away with it scott free :p

listen you guys suck heres how we get rid of global warming
we plat a tree trees tale in more carbon dixodie then any plat
we start using wind,water,even little bike we rid to get energy other than burinning fossil fuels there should be a whole week were nobody is allowed to rid in cars during the summer and work and school are canceled and that wouldd help allot using wind would help so much if we put it in the right places like deserts and open valleys using the power of water in lake,rivers,and oceans we could power many cities and villages and using human poiwer to pick up trash and heres a little thought garbage plus earth equals dump garbage plus fire egaul energy,also put cotton on power plat smoker that would help stop all the smoke in the air along with care chhange them every day or so.and walk if your close to your destination or ride a bike
thats all it takes to save the earth

Pokemon_Master1001 said:
we start using wind,water,even little bike we rid to get energy other than burinning fossil fuels there should be a whole week were nobody is allowed to rid in cars during the summer and work and school are canceled and that wouldd help allot using wind would help so much if we put it in the right places like deserts and open valleys using the power of water in lake,rivers,and oceans we could power many cities and villages and using human poiwer to pick up trash and heres a little thought garbage plus earth equals dump garbage plus fire egaul energy,also put cotton on power plat smoker that would help stop all the smoke in the air along with care chhange them every day or so.and walk if your close to your destination or ride a bike

I am sure your plan would work, if I could read it. I could not follow that at all. Between the no punctuation and misspellings, I think it might not even be English.

Cotton as a solution? Who would have thought. The great filtering properties ofcotton will save all. We should all thank Eli Whitnet for inventing the cotton gin.

Last edited:
Pokemon_Master1001 said:
Lol...what an attention catcher. This is what we get for allowing the Poke'heads to venture into these kinds of threads..
Pokemon_Master1001 said:
we start using wind,water,even little bike we rid to get energy other than burinning fossil fuels there should be a whole week were nobody is allowed to rid in cars during the summer and work and school are canceled and that wouldd help allot using wind would help so much if we put it in the right places like deserts and open valleys
How the hell would putting wind in deserts make global warming go away? WTF?
Pokemon_Master1001 said:
using the power of water in lake,rivers,and oceans we could power many cities and villages and using human poiwer to pick up trash
Lol...I like your use of "villages", I believe they're called cities and towns now. Btw, we DO use human power to pick up trash. Communities have teams that go out by highways and wherever to help clean out insane amounts of garbage. You do realize that without Garbage trucks, we would have more pollutants than with them, right?
Pokemon_Master1001 said:
and heres a little thought garbage plus earth equals dump garbage plus fire egaul energy,also put cotton on power plat smoker that would help stop all the smoke in the air along with care chhange them every day or so.and walk if your close to your destination or ride a bike
Wow...I can barely understand the guy, let alone debate with him. -_-

I watch it from time to time.

Good old giant ice cubes..

Now we just need a way of creating a space ship that can carry ice cubes from pluto to drop them in the ocean..

It shouldn't be too hard...

lol well most of your facts and theorys were wrong but im not gonna say anything lol, im on the second year of my environmental diploma and alot of it was based on global warming, and as i said im not putting in my two cents cause itll turn into $100 and youll all get pissed off cause i would have practically written a post the size of a book.

Back