How to stop:GLOBAL WARMING

For every tree IKEA use in their plot of making awesome furniture they plant another, so it's basically making the world a better place... and a very good marketing plan.

packman said:
umm...i think its called water not sure

Killed the joke, trampled on it, and shot it in the face with a shotgun.

Couldn't resist saying that.

Global warming could be prevented if we went to nuclear war, killing everybody on earth. Actually, that would probably increase global warming, but everybody would be dead, so it wouldn't matter...

Frogger said:
For every tree IKEA use in their plot of making awesome furniture they plant another, so it's basically making the world a better place... and a very good marketing plan.

lol way to go ikea! no really the furniture is ****... I just like it because unless you dont stand on it or see a sticker anywhere you dont know its ikea and its all like $4.... alot of people are doing that tree stuff now. Well obviously Ikea needs it for ther furniture but places like Dell plant Trees too. I dont give a rats ass about global warming but trees are cool, Plus you get shade, so then global warming doesnt matter!!

fatalorgasm92 said:
lol way to go ikea! no really the furniture is ****... I just like it because unless you dont stand on it or see a sticker anywhere you dont know its ikea and its all like $4.... alot of people are doing that tree stuff now. Well obviously Ikea needs it for ther furniture but places like Dell plant Trees too. I dont give a rats ass about global warming but trees are cool, Plus you get shade, so then global warming doesnt matter!!

The trees will be set on fire, see through that one, Moses.

mr_resi said:
So was i, NEWS FLASh, we emmit more c02 then hydrogen, hence c02 is the bigger problem, ever seen an inconvient truth?

thats the only info I've ever picked up on global warming. in socials we watched an inconvient truth

INCONVIENT TRUTH IT THE BIGGEST PICE OF **** EVER. JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR GREEDY ASS AL GORE TO GET MORE MONEY.

YA He cares about Global warming and his ideas that why he flys in his private Jet anywhere.

You know the Most Well thought out and profound thing that has ever been presented about the Subject? A ****ing Cartoon.

Yes South park is probably the best explanation and view of this entire bullshit i have ever seen.

I grew up in the cold

So im unacousstomed to all this heat

Moves to the north pole

**** its not there

No it wasnt this hot when I was a young un

**** that makes me sound old

Different years have different temperatures man.
The hottest is gets here is 100 . But not often.
What ddoes happen often is 85-95.
Lately its been about 76-85 not too bad.
The coldest part of the year is usually about 55-65.

Around April ( SPRING it was 85 most of the month) it got down to 50 at one point. for a week everyone was saying, so much for global warming.

I dont think theres is any way for you to remember a temperature years ago, i dont think you can memorize a bodily feeling like that idk though.
O **** i think i dbl posted.

okay i know how to stop glabal warming.it's easy jsut people need to start creating algae farms, compared to other plants, algae "breaths" in around 80% of the c02 of the earth and admits all that oxygen, plus it grows rapidly so having farms, wouldn't be that hard....now with your theory combined with mine, we could clean the earth

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
okay i know how to stop glabal warming.it's easy jsut people need to start creating algae farms, compared to other plants, algae "breaths" in around 80% of the c02 and admits all that oxygen, plus it grows rapidly so having farms, wouldn't be that hard....now with your theory combined with mine, we could clean the earth

I still dont give a **** and think global warming is dumb but thats a good idea.
See People on a godamn ****nig Wii forum can think of better ideas than all these Rich asshole preaching there crap all day like Gore. Have people like Gore accomplished anything ? no
Does he have any good ideas?
absolutely not

I can't believe no one's suggested this yet:

Kill all the humans.

Back