How to stop:GLOBAL WARMING

ok there are thousand of things they arent proven , like existance and aliens........ but... THE EARTH IS ROUND THERE ARE VIDEOS PICTURES PEOPLE HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THING TO PROVE ITS A ****KING SPHERE THIS IS ID****INGOTIC

OPens a house boat shop

YYYYYYYYYyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh
Im gona be rich

fatalorgasm92 said:
ok there are thousand of things they arent proven , like existance and aliens........ but... THE EARTH IS ROUND THERE ARE VIDEOS PICTURES PEOPLE HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THING TO PROVE ITS A ****KING SPHERE THIS IS ID****INGOTIC

Have they heard of astronauts? Satelites? The solar system? Real science? :lol:

Hey FatalOrgasm, I noticed you never said George Bush was a rich cock flying in a jet to his home town in texas, where he spends the majoirity of his tenure as a pres on vacation.

George bush and the Convservative douchebags trying to disprove Global Warming is simply based on the fact that the Republicans and Conservatives dont give a rats ass about the environment, they'll destroy and rape every natural resource they possibly can to make a buck.

They deffend the Poor Poor massive multi billion dollar corporations that pump out tons of poision into our atmosphere, simply because the lobyists fatten there republican wallets.

Your an idiot if you dont think the pollution in the atmosphere has anything to do with the sudden shifts in climate.

Wanna destroy the alaskan wildlife refuge so that dipshit rich folks can put around in there status symbol suv's and gas hog sports cars, god forbid americans actually have to get off of there fat lazy asses and ride a bike or even carpool.

Funny they call Republicans conservatives, the only thing they want to conserve is there IRA's/ and fat pocketbooks.

Last edited:
Trulen said:
I can't believe no one's suggested this yet:

Kill all the humans.

as well as to mrselfdestruct:

Don't say that to the elitist rednecks on Youtube :lol:

Last edited:
Mr.Selfdestruct said:
Hey FatalOrgasm, I noticed you never said George Bush was a rich cock flying in a jet to his home town in texas, where he spends the majoirity of his tenure as a pres on vacation.

George bush and the Convservative douchebags trying to disprove Global Warming is simply based on the fact that the Republicans and Conservatives dont give a rats ass about the environment, they'll destroy and rape every natural resource they possibly can to make a buck.

They deffend the Poor Poor massive multi billion dollar corporations that pump out tons of poision into our atmosphere, simply because the lobyists fatten there republican wallets.

Your an idiot if you dont think the pollution in the atmosphere has anything to do with the sudden shifts in climate.

Wanna destroy the alaskan wildlife refuge so that dipshit rich folks can put around in there status symbol suv's and gas hog sports cars, god forbid americans actually have to get off of there fat lazy asses and ride a bike or even carpool.

Funny they call Republicans conservatives, the only thing they want to conserve is there IRA's/ and fat pocketbooks.

Of course i never said he was doing anything because he isnt walking around preaching all this ****. Maybe you dont realize that the President doesnt have much power he just makes suggestions and can vetoe. The President is really a representative the only thing they are allowed major power in is the Military.
By the way what the **** do you do about the environment if you are so concerned?? arent you the same person who claims to have multiple Bikes/ATvs??? thats not necessary or good for the environment
more ppl ride bikes that you think. Where i live primary transport is Scooters and mopeds.

OMG HERES A LITTLE TASTE OF THE WEIRDASS FLAT EARTH ****

The believe the earth is flat and all "evidence of the earth being round including picutre/videos are fake. They think it is a government/nasa conspiracy to gain money.
Also you might not have though about this right away. if the Earth is Flat hows the Water stay put?
There idea is The Earth has a giant Ice wall surrounding it that keeps all water in and nobody can damage or see the ice wall because it is guarded be millions of Guards

WOAH THIS **** IS ****ED UP,****ED UP!

Last edited:
fatalorgasm92 said:
WHO PUT BAD REP OR W/e BECAUSE I WAS "cussing too much"???

That'd be me.

TheRules said:
6. Be Appropriate!
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however WiiChat.com is not one of them.

BUTANYWHOBACKONTOPIC.

Frogger said:
Or we could all become amish.
I couldn't become Amish... Neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.
Electricity or bust.

Trulen said:
I can't believe no one's suggested this yet:

Kill all the humans.
Umm... I pretty much did. Except I said we nuke each other, not simply, kill everybody. Ignorant :nono:

Back