I am All Set For Tommarow!

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
I am gonna make a huge push to get a Wii...when i called on Tuesday one of my Wal-marts said to call back on Thursday (tommarow) after 11...idk if she was B'sing me or something but im hoping that they are getting some tommarow...

but anyways i printed out an entire list of about 12 different stores to call to see if they have any Wii's tommarow...i mean if one of them led me on that they might get some tommarow then maybe they wont be the only ones...

WISH ME LUCK!

hey this is the lounge i can talk about what ever i want and how often i want to...so SHUSH! :) see when i get excited and i have no one to share that with ill post it to get some of my excitement out...the one friend i talk to the most about videogames and what not isnt on soooo you know this is where im gonna be wasting the most kids times!

well yeah i put a thread up on Tuesday when i tried very hard...like called EVERYWHERE and failed miserably and i was dissappointed thus i put a thread up...and im excited right now because the Wal-mart on Tuesday told me to call tommarow and check in, so im happy that my chances COULD POSSIBLY be a little better than before.

JCpackers05 said:
well yeah i put a thread up on Tuesday when i tried very hard...like called EVERYWHERE and failed miserably and i was dissappointed thus i put a thread up...and im excited right now because the Wal-mart on Tuesday told me to call tommarow and check in, so im happy that my chances COULD POSSIBLY be a little better than before.

Regardless of where the thread is located.
it's still considered spam if it's the same topic.
I wouldn't be surprised if this thread is deleted.

Not to mention it's also considered double threading/posting.

Also! Best wishes in finding a Wii!

OMG another thread. Anyway good luck and remember if you dont get one and you see a young child with one, Walk up and punch him in the nose grabb it and run.

Back