I am All Set For Tommarow!

yeah i know ive seen that and im definatley not spending that much money when half the things im not even slightly interested in getting...and i have a 360 already...and it owns wont lie...but i really really want a Wii...which i failed in getting today.

Ya I got a 360 too. I just need to get a PS3 now. Its kinda odd that the availablity varies so much depending on where you live. Someone on here actually bought another Wii just to get the Wiimote. Yet where I live and where you live you can't find one.

HAHA, Nintendocam thats exactly what happened to us in line. this lady came at around 2 in the morning and waited on the other side of the store i guess trying to cut in line. When we told her to get to the back of the line she( Well we think she was a she. We really couldn't tell) started saying stuff we didnt understand. Only a few words in her sentences were understandable.

But thats too bad you missed out on getting a wii. Theres always other chances. Keep on trying. You'll get one.

ALL wal-marts..in the indianapolis are get 5-10 wii's every thursday if that helps .. not sure bout any other state.... they do come early between 8-10 am.. and they now put them on the shelf before you can buy it no more lining up and grabbing...you have to stand at the shelf to get it ...

If you saw a Wii or a PS3 on the shelf around here somone would pull out a gun. Or they could just pick one up since the guns are right next to the games in the Walmart near me. But ya theres some crazy people here. Someone the other day just went into a mall, pulled out his shotgun and started blasting away at people.

haha yeah im gonna start calling every single day from now on...it seems impossible to find these things and the funniest thing about it all, i was at the mall probably a week after the release of PS3, and there were about 20 of them in the EB Games, and there was only 1...ONE guy getting one...lmao

and so heres how its going. my parents went all around looking for one today while i was in school, and apparently they all were saying how "they only get a shipment every month and when they get them, theres only about 3" so basically my search for a Wii is hopeless.

Last edited:
Back