I start college tomorrow...

lol we all hate writing

but good luck with your other classes

oh and one question is there universities in the states or is it all colleges?

Well most all 4 years are Universities, and 2 years are dubbed junior college, so for example, in California you have the University of California school system dubbed the UC system, and you have the California State University school system which those schools are dubbed with CSU, both use university, but people are just lazy and call them all colleges. Though I doubt many CSU's can stand up to most of the Universities in the UK.

Examples, UCD, UCLA, UCSD, and CSULB, CSUSD(also known as SDSU, which is where I go) CSUB, also there are private schools like USC (University of Southern California)

Last edited:
blueovalboy7 said:
Don't wory about it Mitch, a 200 word essay is more like a paragraph, you shouldn't have a problem with it. I know I've had 500 word paragraphs in some of my essays so that isn't too bad all things considered.
yea but when you suck at writing and can never thing of anything to write its pretty hard.

Mitch2025 said:
well im back from my first day. really all the teacher did was go over what we are going to be doing this quarter. we are doing 3 big essays by the end ov november and we have to write a 500 word journal EVERY WEEK on top of what ever he assigns as home work. also with 5 minutes left in the class he assigned a 200 word essay due friday! ARG!!! i hate writing so much :(. this is only 1 class so far :(. hopefully the other classes arent as bad
block scheduling sounds so fun..my school tried it out for like a week (it was something like 3 classes/day though) but i wasnt there..and from what i know most of the kids liked it.

good luck, you probably already started it, but i havent been on, better late then never.....

Hey man hope your first day was good, where you go to college cause I live in cincinnatti too, but I'm in highschool at a place called St. Xavier, you've probably heard of

Marioman said:
Hey man hope your first day was good, where you go to college cause I live in cincinnatti too, but I'm in highschool at a place called St. Xavier, you've probably heard of
i go to Raymond Walters. its the blue ash branch of the University of Cincinnati

Mitch2025 said:
i go to Raymond Walters. its the blue ash branch of the University of Cincinnati
Oh dude sweet I've been there, our football team played alot of games at the University of Cincinnatti

Best of luck to you Mitch, and have a great life, man.

good so far. i was kinda worried about drawing class but then i checked the syllabus on the course and it turns out its 90% computer related. we get to work on drawing tablets and photoshop :D. also you know its gonna be a good year when your text book has a pic of a player playing GTA3 kicking a dead hooker :lol:

Congratulations and good luck for the rest of your college years Mitch! ;) I start university early next year studying a combined course of engineering and science, so that should be fun to lol.

Back