I am FED UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2006
I have been on this website for just a short time now, and I am already reading EXTREME amounts of flaming, spamming, ect. I find it unpleasant and time-wasting to be looking for USEFUL wii info, and end up with a bunch of crap. Because of this, I have decided to leave the forums. You have just lost a user.

Goodbye.

XTremeWiiPlayer said:
I have been on this website for just a short time now, and I am already reading EXTREME amounts of flaming, spamming, ect. I find it unpleasant and time-wasting to be looking for USEFUL wii info, and end up with a bunch of crap. Because of this, I have decided to leave the forums. You have just lost a user.

Goodbye.

To be honest, no one cares if the forum just lost a user :D

If everyone could use the search function and not post stupid threads, you could find something useful around here. There's no end to stupidity, and you're never going to find a "perfect" forum with that attitude.

Maybe you should try contributing to the forum if you can't find anything useful. Or just post a stupid thread and clutter up the forums more. Great job, hypocrite.

man guys im seriouslyt thinking of leaving too because their are to many ironic threads like this
, lol jk :) :)

leave,BYE once you leave another one joins,ive never seen you post either.

If no one took the comments seriously here, there'd be no reason to leave. Just have fun and give it to someone. If you can't handle it, go back to your PS3's.

XTremeWiiPlayer said:
see people, this is why I end up leaving.

emo.jpg

XTremeWiiPlayer said:

Goodbye.

Die.

hes not leaving,hes online hes just trying to make a point about assholes and how hes too much of a wuss to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back