Its official!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I am selling my Wii and it will be gone tomorrow. I just lost all faith in Nintendo to bring me good games that can be fun without me having to stand up or point at the sensor bar. I wont leave wiichat but i just wont be playing a wii anymore, I'm buying a 360 asap for the online gaming.

I decided that Gameplay > Graphics, and Online is the best gameplay you can get. Better than moving your wrists imo, i dont think that makes gameplay. IMO playing Halo 3 online is better than playing by yourself pointing at a screen anyday.

Alright thanks for the heads up :lol:
I will be sure to write that down.

It is your choice, but pointing at a screen by yourself is solved, by having some friends over and pointing at it together.

i know this is a little off topic but have you ever watched someone play the Wii.Don't they look so dumb.

Ronald said:
I am selling my Wii and it will be gone tomorrow. I just lost all faith in Nintendo to bring me good games that can be fun without me having to stand up or point at the sensor bar. I wont leave wiichat but i just wont be playing a wii anymore, I'm buying a 360 asap for the online gaming.

I decided that Gameplay > Graphics, and Online is the best gameplay you can get. Better than moving your wrists imo, i dont think that makes gameplay. IMO playing Halo 3 online is better than playing by yourself pointing at a screen anyday.

Oh darn :lol:
Enjoy I guess though, like what would you like us to say to you?

icyoooppplaa said:
i know this is a little off topic but have you ever watched someone play the Wii.Don't they look so dumb.

No, actually they dont... but thats not the point.

Its just that so many keep saying that the gameplay in the wii is so good and i dont see how its any better then that of online...

Ronald said:

lol why would you play by yourself if you don't like to?

invite some friends over....better than playing online

and you know what's the best system to have friends over and play?

....the wii imo

but in all seriousness i don't see why you just keep your wii and buy a 360, considering how cheap it is your not going to get that much from it

Ronald said:

nintnedo has delivered awesome games so you lose anyways thats a matter of opinion so you just pwnd yourself, and you r retarded that you have to stand up and play i can lay down with my wii remote resting on my lap and it will work just perfect you lose again, and the only reason you are buying a 360 is because of online gaming, what the **** is the gaming world coming to? buy systems for the multiplayer, what....the single player is the ****(dont get me wrong I love multiplayer) and your right gameplay does not mean moving your wrist, nintendo did not intend for it to be like that.

EDIT: why the hell do you sensor f u c k( oh because it's a nintndo forum jackasses)

Ok, sell your wii.....but when you see people playing SSBB, which doesn't use the sensor bar....don't say....."Damn...".......or if you hate the Smash Bros series, then....sell your wii like there's no freakin' tomorrow! Also, Wii is online so....yeah...

Last edited:
Actually you cant lay down and play for games like COD and MP3 ive tried, because it doesn't always connect with the sensor bar when im tryin to lay down in bed. Also im a teenager so most of my friends dont really play video games and even if we all did its so hard to pick up the wiimote and enjoy it unless your playing wiisports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back