Its official!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald said:
But i can play over the "interweb" any time i want, my friends cant always be reached to play.

Well thats why you make friends where you live, and stop trying to play against people here on Wiichat :lol:

So basically everyones sayin they dont think its a valid arguement because they dont like online. Honestly i didn't know wii fans were not fans of online. Online imo is the biggest thing to hit video gaming.... But w/e

Yup....some people like classic games, and some people like online games...it's the world order...

seriously? the biggest thing?, i have mario strikers charged and now i only play it with friends and family(brotha;s and their freinds)

now don't get me wrong i think online is a great add-on to any game

but usually settings are easier to set when the person your facing is beside you, no lag, you don't have to pay monthly for an xbox-live account, you don't have to create an online account or anything, to me gaming with friends in the same room is just over-all better

see i'm a smash fan, and like most smash fans i'm looking forward to online on brawl, but if it dosn't have it i'm still going to buy it, my friends and i host melee parties, where like 16 of us go over to 1 house, 2 cubes, 2 tvs and play melee for hours.....and imo, playing with a bunch of friends for hours beats online anyday

eta-i guess i'm just a classic type of guy
SUPER MARIO WORLD FTW

mushroomedmario said:
seriously? the biggest thing?, i have mario strikers charged and now i only play it with friends and family(brotha;s and their freinds)

now don't get me wrong i think online is a great add-on to any game

but usually settings are easier to set when the person your facing is beside you, no lag, you don't have to pay monthly for an xbox-live account, you don't have to create an online account or anything, to me gaming with friends in the same room is just over-all better

see i'm a smash fan, and like most smash fans i'm looking forward to online on brawl, but if it dosn't have it i'm still going to buy it, my friends and i host melee parties, where like 16 of us go over to 1 house, 2 cubes, 2 tvs and play melee for hours.....and imo, playing with a bunch of friends for hours beats online anyday

eta-i guess i'm just a classic type of guy
SUPER MARIO WORLD FTW
i like online cause i only have 2 friends who live near me and they still live pretty far, online makes it easy for me to play and talk with my friends who dont live near me. also, people online provide challenges far beyond what your friends can offer, but i would love to be able to have my friends come over instead of us play online but that cant always be the case.

Sovieto said:
i like online cause i only have 2 friends who live near me and they still live pretty far, online makes it easy for me to play and talk with my friends who dont live near me. also, people online provide challenges far beyond what your friends can offer, but i would love to be able to have my friends come over instead of us play online but that cant always be the case.

He wins.

mushroomedmario said:
he dosn't win, cause it's not that much of an arguement, he just provided his specific case and why he enjoys online, not why online is better......
yah well many people have this case, such as when you and your friends all move or go to different colleges. :) but like you say, this is not a real reason on why online is better, but is a reason for the many people with this case.

why don't you wait for medal of honor 2, just a little bit longer. It has online 32, and fps, which could be better than using ur thumbs. You might be surprised, plus it's free.

Wii-Fi said:
why don't you wait for medal of honor 2, just a little bit longer. It has online 32, and fps, which could be better than using ur thumbs. You might be surprised, plus it's free.

Because the 360's version of online would be better for it. Good example is madden 08. And no i dont think he proved that online is better but he did prove the exact situation im in, and many others. Surprisingly a lot of you have friends that come over lots and play ur wii with u :p I dont have those kind of games for console gaming, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back