I broke my ds lite

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
Well, after a year of having it, it happened, but it isn't that bad... I guess I have to stick it with a special glue.

here there are some pics:

Tempshot0043.jpg

Tempshot0023.jpg

Tempshot0036.jpg

Tempshot0037.jpg

Tempshot0039.jpg

Tempshot0035.jpg

Does somebody has any opinion in how to fix it?

EDIT: I stickied it with strong glue, and it has no problem at all at the moment, the only bad thing is that the R button doesn't push... anyone?

Last edited:
ouch, what did you do? step on it? lol. So ya, industrial strength glue ought to put it back together.

:yikes:...... thats why i like the original bulky one...... do u have a warranty for it?

what did you do throw your wii mote at it? lol jk gl fixing it.

Mine did EXACTLY the same thing.

You have three choices.

1) Buy a new DSlite
2) Superglue it back together. It WILL hold, but it may stick the right shoulder button which is a pain.
3) Buy a replacement case (like I did) online. Got mine off ebay for about £20 and the store has a link to a thourough tutorial. Took about 4 hours to swap over, and the result is this....

IMG_1011Small.jpg

They sell many different colours, even a clear case. Google for it or PM me and I'll give you the link.

Thank all of you for your responses, especially captainiff, but my brother bought some really strong glue, and he stickied it, but now the problem is that the R button doesn't want to press, I mean, it is always as if it were pushed...
He is trying to fix it now, but anyways, I prefer the DS Lite way more than the tank DS.

And it broke because I left it fell months ago, and it
was been getting worst.

no no not glue... =( You used really strong glue on it? Good luck getting rid of that. Captainff probably gave you the best choice there with that replacement kit. Good luck.

I left it fell months ago
:wtf: could you go into more detail please cause I'm buying one and I really need to know what can happen and how to prevent it thx allot:smilewinkgrin:

naruto_freak said:
:wtf: could you go into more detail please cause I'm buying one and I really need to know what can happen and how to prevent it thx allot:smilewinkgrin:

Okay, go ahead and buy one, but dont drop it, and if you do, dont use glue. Dont worry about it.

You should have just JB Welded it open. The pressure of my canoe and ratchet straps broke my roof rack, JB Weld fixed all my problems for months...until it broke again.

Back