I broke my ds lite

IT'S FIXED!

The only problem it has is the R button, it doesn't want to press

Arcadium said:
IT'S FIXED!

The only problem it has is the R button, it doesn't want to press
Once again.........EXACTLY my problem. In the end I had to change the case. using the glue created a problem though. Inside that shoulder is a small, clear plastic part that needed to be swapped into my new case. Lets just say that swearing happened.

Anyone who is worried about doing the same to their DS should consider buying something like this from ebay. I've only heard good things about them and they add extra strength.

4473_1.JPG

captainff said:
Once again.........EXACTLY my problem. In the end I had to change the case. using the glue created a problem though. Inside that shoulder is a small, clear plastic part that needed to be swapped into my new case. Lets just say that swearing happened.

Anyone who is worried about doing the same to their DS should consider buying something like this from ebay. I've only heard good things about them and they add extra strength.

4473_1.JPG

lol. i have one of those :) the day i bought it, i got one of these. my ds lite is spotless and very......VERY SHINY :)

can anyone post a link to a website for a replacement ds origonal casing my sister broke here ds's hing attached to the screen and my bro keeps saying glue it but i heard the R button sticks i want to check out a replacement case...

laderer5 said:
can anyone post a link to a website for a replacement ds origonal casing my sister broke here ds's hing attached to the screen and my bro keeps saying glue it but i heard the R button sticks i want to check out a replacement case...
I used this company for my DS lite case.......this link is to their DSphat case.

laderer5 said:

The R button just sticks if you are not careful, as me :(

Back