I can't take it anymore! aRGG!!!

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Anybody want to freeze me? jesus christ...

Now I know what Cartman went through...

2 more weeks:mad5:

Man, I know what you mean. I couldn't sleep last night becuase I was too excited. "Waiting for the Wii is literally killing me." -Cartman

Bro I feel ya... when there was 3 months left it pased by so quickly! Now that there is 2 weeks... it feels like an eternity. I'll just try stuffing myself in my freezer when I get home tonight. :lol:

Last edited:
Jenova said:
Uh... who is cartman?

Are you kidding? From Southpark... fat kid... racist... very rude... any of this ringing a bell?

Arcadium said:
The southpark fat guy who hates judish and hippies

...Oh xD

Yeah, it's taking forever for the Wii to come out. I've been making movies and stuff to make it a little shorter, videos usually take a bit of time to do.

Time is moving slower and slower each day...

God... maybe I'll run away instead, they will keep me busy for awhile

School helps me pass by the time but this weekend is taking forever. i got a pre order at eb games do you guys think i will get it on the 19th

It depends on when you got your Pre. If you were one of the later ones, then no. If you were one of the first to order at your local Gameshop then sure.

i dunno what you guys is talkin bout, im living like an hour a minute...wooo... know what you can do to make time go by fast? Buy a dvd complete series boxset and watch it from beginning to end... Im doin that the last full week before the wiikend...

Come on Come on...Come on...** walk in circles** come on come on!!
I can't do it guys...i can't for for 2 and a half more weeks...im going to die of waiting

Back