I can't take it anymore! aRGG!!!

ABC said:
It depends on when you got your Pre. If you were one of the later ones, then no. If you were one of the first to order at your local Gameshop then sure.
I was number 9 out of fifteen but my reciept dosnt have a number on it so i dont think if you were the first one to preorder then you have a better chance of getting one.

ocdan said:
i dunno what you guys is talkin bout, im living like an hour a minute...wooo... know what you can do to make time go by fast? Buy a dvd complete series boxset and watch it from beginning to end... Im doin that the last full week before the wiikend...

oh man i love doin' that. my favs are family guy and :insert any moderatly funny US generic comedy here: (seriously i like 99% of those)

Ronan said:
oh man i love doin' that. my favs are family guy and :insert any moderatly funny US generic comedy here: (seriously i like 99% of those)
ahh family guy. ive got every episode from season 1-5! one of the best cartoons ever!

Mitch2025 said:
ahh family guy. ive got every episode from season 1-5! one of the best cartoons ever!
Eh Family Guy to me is something you just cant milk out for a good laugh, its better off when you come across it when channel surfing. I pick up anime boxsets cuz I really enjoy the storylines and get really into them and just the mental processing of each scenario and the different roles of what means what and just putting the puzzle peices together just throws the clock out the window... Just picked up Gunslinger Girl, which should last me till the Wiikend and at a cheap price

I bet the second part is going to be that he goes back to his time and everyone has a Wii except for him and their sold out.

Or he gets back, and he still has to wait 2 weeks. Or it's delayed ( Though that's not the Nintendo way :p ).

List of what you can do to pass the time:
Play Video games
Study[No way]
Work
Play outside.
Go in a room where there is no window and no clock and do something in there, you will never notice what time it is until your parents or i dunno what tells you its time to go to sleep xD

Back