I got an Extra Wii for whoever Wants It

I would've done the same. Seriously people what do you not get about buying things on the internet? You ALWAYS send money first. Not half, not 75%, ALL of it. If you don't get your product, then you take legal action. It's really not that hard of a concept.

ericlewis91 said:
what a rip off!
No, it's not. Something is worth only what others will pay for it. Supply and demand at this time has the market price right around $500. Your offer of $250 is a ripoff. Where the hell is the extra money for the service this guy is providing? You have to pay the man somehow for his work standing in line/locating Wiis. In this case it's all luck, but it still deserves a profit.

Last edited:
Or just use Paypal with credit card. If you don't get the product contact your CC.

Kryptenx said:
I would've done the same. Seriously people what do you not get about buying things on the internet? You ALWAYS send money first. Not half, not 75%, ALL of it. If you don't get your product, then you take legal action. It's really not that hard of a concept.

No, it's not. Something is worth only what others will pay for it. Supply and demand at this time has the market price right around $500. Your offer of $250 is a ripoff. Where the hell is the extra money for the service this guy is providing? You have to pay the man somehow for his work standing in line/locating Wiis. In this case it's all luck, but it still deserves a profit.

Back