Wii Sports Box?

bigpileofwii said:
all those on ebay come out to 6 bux or more after shipping and the two that are cheaper than 6 bux are in a black case which defeats the whole purpose since it wouldnt match the rest of your games. she is simply offering up a sollution to the carboard case and making it avaible to us. nothing else!! so if you dont want it dont buy it but dont bash somebody because of it

Who was bashing her because of it?

JerrodDRagon said:
6 bucks what a rip off. You can download a game for that much.

vagrant said:
Ya because a video game console is just such a hip thing to be showing off in your home.

Luckily if you have this mentality you probably don't have anyone else around to even look at it.

by the way there only is one page on that link you posted it only shows 10 items for sale

yeah i can do cash send me a pm and ill send you my address, i live in md

Well i should be getting a box aswell but if it werent for that then i would defanantly consider buying one of yours. They look very professional :)

thanks guys :)

anyway for those that asked shipping is an extra 50 cents to canada

lol thanks,

just an update those who bought this this weekend I shipped it out today, if its going to canada they said it would be at least 7 days so be patient :)

eko said:
lol thanks,

just an update those who bought this this weekend I shipped it out today, if its going to canada they said it would be at least 7 days so be patient :)
err my dad still isn't home:scared:

I might just bike to the post office tomorow after school:idea: (don't worry should get it to you somehow before the weekend)

Sam_Harris said:
Take this americans *loads mega cannon of doom* PAL Wii systems come with a hard case for Wii Sports
*chuckle chuckle* we might get it later but at least we get wii sports in a hard case

Back