Wii Sports Box?

Umm... i'm interested as well... I don't have the resources to do em, so this'll be good. where's the paypal e-mail @

intekmdma said:
Umm... i'm interested as well... I don't have the resources to do em, so this'll be good. where's the paypal e-mail @

[email protected] :)

st0rmbrkr said:
sorry eko or whatever but its kind of cheap for making people pay so much The Cover Project > Wii Sports (Wii) there you can download it for free i just had to change it to landscape print it out and then cut off the edges looks good

Its all good if people want to do there own, but there is some people who dont have the time or resourses to do it themselves. This comes with the white case not everyone wants to put there covers in a regular dvd box they want it to match the rest of theres. If you want to print it off and do it yourself go for it, I am not offering this for people who want to do that, The dvd box, paper, shipping and paypal cost me money I am asking for enough to cover that for those who dont have the resources, obviously I am not going ot loose money to offer just sending them to others for free. Obviously not everyone feels this is a bad deal as I have sent quite a few of them out :tard:

why not just post the image and help us all out instead of being greedy

dds said:
why not just post the image and help us all out instead of being greedy
Because it's already been posted, and because no one is going to give out they're work for free when they're selling the same thing. Ask that question next time you're at a store and see what they say.

As for me, I don't have the time or resources either, so I'll probably be sending $6 your way soon.

Back