i got one!!!

and it was a raffle just for the 1 ps3 no more prizes

Stop posting and get a pic! :)

Couldn't you just borrow your parent's camera or something?

WTF ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?! CRICKET?!

Yes, i'm a stupid American. Just tell me what you guys are talking about, i'm totally bamboozled.

i will a soon as possable i wont post again without a pic

Moh said:
lol, who gives a ****? :mad5: they came back defeated from roma, and then they went on to win 7-1. The chelsea game was crap, they will be out in the semi finals (if liverpool go through:smilewinkgrin: )

Clearly don't know anything about football. Besdies Roma are crap, the equivalent of Middlesborough in our league. Plus they play the defensive game in Italy, a slow paced game. With Ronaldo what would you expect? Playing the fastest winger in the world against one of the slowest, Roma could never cope.

And we're talking about football, over in America you call it "soccer".

Chaz said:
Clearly don't know anything about football. Besdies Roma are crap, the equivalent of Middlesborough in our league. Plus they play the defensive game in Italy, a slow paced game. With Ronaldo what would you expect? Playing the fastest winger in the world against one of the slowest, Roma could never cope.

And we're talking about football, over in America you call it "soccer".
Well duh, Europeans can't play American football. ;)

Soccer's cool, I place it as #2. :) (#1 is tennis)....

....my #1 and #2 favorite sports are both European...and i'm a Georgian. :tard:

They are talking about Football, English football which is soccer to you guys lol. Well done on winning the PS3 but I'm still looking out for a photo, who can blame me lol. So try and get it uploaded soon and I would guess your mate is the only available camera so go for it. And I support Man Utd :):) lol we get milan!

Hold up a sign in the pic so we really know you're not lying.
Make it say:
The sign said:
I hereby proclaim that Gymdawg is the greatest man to ever live and I shall send this PS3 to him right away so that he might eBay the stupid thing and get an Xbox360 Elite.

Go.

ssbb_lover said:
WTF ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?! CRICKET?!

Yes, i'm a stupid American. Just tell me what you guys are talking about, i'm totally bamboozled.

I'm American too and I know what they're talking about...SOCCER. Or futbol as they call it over there. Awesome game. I support Manchester United myself. Gotta love Cristiano Ronaldo. THat kid is ridiculously good at what he does. Beckham is coming to the Galaxy though so hopefully American teams can get better.

MasterJedi2U said:
I'm American too and I know what they're talking about...SOCCER. Or futbol as they call it over there. Awesome game. I support Manchester United myself. Gotta love Cristiano Ronaldo. THat kid is ridiculously good at what he does. Beckham is coming to the Galaxy though so hopefully American teams can get better.
Lol, it was established on the 1st post of this thread, but thanks anyways. ^_^

Lol yeah as soon as I scrooled up I noticed it too...oh well I still wanted to talk about soccer but it looks like I missed the interesting stuff. Later

huh idk how to start a fourm or thread me new lol. we'll any way im looking for freinds to play on wifi connection i need some ip adresses. can some one lend theres to me so we could play animal crossing or mabey mario kart together please? -_- really would thank who ever does

CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOMEONES IP ADRESS FOR THERE WIFI CONNECTION ON DS I CANT FEAKEN FIND OUT HOW TO POST THREAD IF I KNEW I WOULD

:mad:

Back