I have a quistion!

scubasteve said:
I take it you are still learning english as well seeing as you have horrid grammar.

damn how many dumb mother****ers am i gonna have to own...

english is a LANGUAGE, gammar are the rules of using it. I choose not to follow them because im talking on ****ing wii-chat, not writing a paper for my teacher. and if you gonna call me out on that, i might as well pointout that your sentence is a run-on sentence. So using your logic, you would infact, still be learning english also.

next.

ninja senses said:
damn how many dumb mother****ers am i gonna have to own...

english is a LANGUAGE, gammar are the rules of using it. I choose not to follow them because im talking on ****ing wii-chat, not writing a paper for my teacher. and if you gonna call me out on that, i might as well pointout that your sentence is a run-on sentence. So using your logic, you would infact, still be learning english also.

next.

Actually its not, it would be, if my sentence had two subjects and did not include a comma and the addition of the conjunctions and,or,but. don't screw with me u idiot, i know what im talking about, i realize i do type run-on sentances but that other one was not one, also you have nothing to compare with my grammar or spelling while we're on the subject of proper english. By the way I made some corrections in bold :mad5:

People come on this person just wanted to know something and i bet thanks to all of you arguing he will never come back on this place again.

STOP ACTING LIKE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wii_cammy said:
People come on this person just wanted to know something and i bet thanks to all of you arguing he will never come back on this place again.

STOP ACTING LIKE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hold on my mom was changing my diaper, what was that?

;)

seriously it was truely hard to read the question BUT i think everyone is taking this one step too far in calling him names. but que sera sera

Back