i heard.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxPinkxX

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
hey all
i heard that i can use stars to purchase points,how do i recieve these star's and how do i find out how many stars i have,i only brought my wii the other day i have 2 games.:wink:

I do not think that you can purchase the wii points with stars yet but they will be in store very soon.

If you want to know how many stars you have it will probably be none as you have not made an account on nintedno vip.

If you want an account go on to there website by looking in google for nintendo Vip and then look in you're wii box and all nintendo made games for a sheet of paper that you can scrub a bar out and shows a certain series of numbers , type that in to the stars store and they will be added to you're account.

It is not just wii games that you get star points it is all nintendo made games/systems dating form I think the Gameboy Advance.

Hey i got 2 cards but none of them needed scratching,tryed to sign up to the nintendoclub.eu and it wont let me its saying the number/letters invalid.:scared:

Try this : www.nintendovip.com

Enter your numbers in here and it should let you create an account. If they have been scratched, likely they have been used, that's why you can't use them.
Lee

surfinrach90 said:
Okay, sorry but you're starting to annoy me..

Use the search feature at the side of the screen, all the questions you're asking have been answered tons of times before.

Instead of making a new thread every time you have a question ask it in the same thread, people will still answer you.

You've been here like a day or two? and I've seen like 5 threads from you

Ohh and heyy Lee, welcome back =]

Im going to report you as since ive been hear you have not left me alone.
Why should i do as you tell me,im me so shh Leave me alone b4 i get you done for arrasment:aureola:

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
why cant i choose english language when i got to nintendovip.com??

Click uk at the top:yesnod:

XxPinkxX said:
Im going to report you as since ive been hear you have not left me alone.
Why should i do as you tell me,im me so shh Leave me alone b4 i get you done for arrasment:aureola:

You are new here so I will make this as nice as I can. You are in the wrong for posting every question that comes to mind as a new thread without searching for the answer first. The name of this forum is CHAT but that doesnt mean its a chatroom. Don't be surprised if you get a warning from the mods if you keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back