I might join you guys

gamechaser001 said:
well, what makes it cheaper when you already have it? I had a PSP back when it was $250 now it's $50 off, you don't see me going to replace my PSP because I can get $50 from it, if you need to return a console to get $100, you should get a job, or you could of waited

why don't u exchange it then? it's cheaper. why would u get a job and waste time when u can just exchange it and that saves u $50 and enjoy the time of playing it instead of working?

JoonKimDDS said:
why don't u exchange it then? it's cheaper. why would u get a job and waste time when u can just exchange it and that saves u $50 and enjoy the time of playing it instead of working?
And risk getting a DOA PSP? I think I will stick with the PSP I have, I never had a problem with it (Like I have never had a problem with any of the consoles I own), and I don't need to resell my PSP to get $50 out of it, I don't even need the $50 from it, I have ways of getting money and I don't need to return anything, trust me, go with the XBOX 360 again, get one that works, and when the price goes down, don't return it, keep the working 360 and be happy it works, just remember, you put yourself in the problem you are in right now, not Microsoft (the company that made the XBOX (360))

Ok, fine then, get the Wii if you wish, but when it breaks (yes, I said when, not if), just remember that it wasn't Nintendo's fault, no matter how many people you tell, they are still going to give you the same answer (I even emailed my friend on this one, just be happy I didn't quote his reply)

gamechaser001 said:
And risk getting a DOA PSP? I think I will stick with the PSP I have, I never had a problem with it (Like I have never had a problem with any of the consoles I own), and I don't need to resell my PSP to get $50 out of it, I don't even need the $50 from it, I have ways of getting money and I don't need to return anything, trust me, go with the XBOX 360 again, get one that works, and when the price goes down, don't return it, keep the working 360 and be happy it works, just remember, you put yourself in the problem you are in right now, not Microsoft (the company that made the XBOX (360))

In United states, there is something called price match. Sometimes you don't even have to exchange your working system because they just give u money back after matching the price. There is nothing wrong about it.

The thing is, for every console that comes out, eventually they will lower the price, it might take a year, but every console always does, and the way I see it, no matter what console you buy, at any price, will ever work for you, and when it does, you are going to return it anyway for some benifiet, sorry if this sounds rude, but that's just stupid

JoonKimDDS I would seriously consider getting some power smoothing installed mate. If you are as careful as you say you are and yet you still keep killing consoles then I can only think that your house must be getting supplied with some really dirty power.

Or you have loads of things running from extension sockets.

The X360 does have built in power smoothing filters but they can only do so much.

Get a UPS or something which will act as a choke and a spike/surge protector. Also, if you have a voltmeter, make sure there is the correct supply and frequency at your mains outlet - but be careful !

Back