I need help on Wii mote.

WiiFanFtw

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
well first of all...I CANT TURN ON MY second/third/fourth Wii mote! im freaking out. haha. Does anyone know how to turn it on? i know how to turn on the first remote but not the others. I've read some posts on this site saying that you have to go to home...connect the controllers..but could someone expand on this please? thanks!

Heres some info

First press the home controller on your wii-mote, then go to the controller options at the bottom of the screen, and then hit reconnect. From there connect all the controllers desired. It may take some time to connect all 4 controllers but it will work.

dude all you should have to do is turn on the first player wiimote and then when the game is ON press A on the other ones and they should automatically connect. IF not press home select the wiimote at the bottom of the screen and "reconnect" and just connect them all.

um

it doesn't work. Like when it click reconnect the wii-mote picture tells me to press 1 and 2 and when i click 1 and 2 only the first remote comes on. Then, when i try the second remote, the first remote shuts off and when i press 1 and 2 on the second remote it BECOMES the 1st remote. hope this isn't confusing...i just really neeed help.

Ok

- Go on the SD Pannel
- Hold the Red Button until all the lights on the Remotes go out...

Then
- Hold that button again and press the red Button on the Wiimote until the Wiimote flashes number 1.

- Let go of the red buttons and sort out your 1st Wiimote (Close the back of it etc)

- Then do it again for the 2nd remote (Hold both buttons)

- Then do it for 3rd,4th etc etc

To sync all you do is press the button next to the batteries in the wii remote, and then press the sync button on the console. You don't have to hold them. Do this for all of the controllers, ie press the button on controller 1, then press the button on the console, then press the button on controller 2, then the console, etc.

I've had some fritzy experiences with connecting other peoples remotes with the 1 and 2 buttons, but after a few tries it always ends up working perfectly. Also this method of connecting will unsync all remotes connected in this manner, so use the first method if all the remotes are yours.

akjg;la;lfdjl;aksjfdkj it doesn't workkkkk!!!!!
1st remote 1st light is on...then the second remote's 2nd lights FLASHES then disappears.

No. Im my post holding the red button on the SD slot Un-Sincs them all. So he can start over. My Method works perfected. Your 1 + 2 combo didn't work for him thats why I sugested a different method?

As long as he gets it done Eh?

I was just saying you don't have to hold the sync buttons on both things to get them to link up, you only have to press them once. But yes, he should hold the sync button on the console to clear everything and start over.

Back