I need Help !!!

yungblood6

Get Money Dummy
Sep 22, 2007
Kansas City
Wii Online Code
5134-2285-1457-3930
Ok im trying to watch the 1up show on my wii. i have wii video 9 and i converted the vid but when i transfer it to card and then to the wii the wii says it finds 1 pic and 1 vid so i when it gets to the screen with the two it shows the vid with a question mark and it says it doesn't support the format.
WTF I thought this program was supposed to convert it to what ever format the wii takes. I wouldn't be so mad but it takes like 40 min to convert and to keep trying different settings is kinda getting on my nerves so if some one knows how to go through this could you give me step by step directions or give me a link that will give me instructions because this is getting retarded.

Google is your friend.

If you are pretty sure you configured it right then just Google it.

you have to select the format to convert it into you basically downloaded it as the format it was when you downloaded it to your PC. My guess is you should go to the site were you downloaded it and ask for help.

dark samus said:
normally that question mark thing happens when its corrupted.

It happens when the Wii doesn't understand the video format. So not only for corrupted videos, but also most video formats.

google is not my friend today because it keeps refering me to sites that keep refering me to this stupid program, that says it formating it put it keeps putting it in avi format.

yungblood6 said:
google is not my friend today because it keeps refering me to sites that keep refering me to this stupid program, that says it formating it put it keeps putting it in avi format.

avi is the container, not the format.

It's a common misconception.

mad1234 said:
what is wii video 9?

It's a program that converts videos on your computer to Wii compatible videos.

This is so you can put them on an SD card and play them through the picture channel

Back