I Never Game

I have never completed Ocarina of Time while riding a motorbike and eating a wii. This was especialy difficult as I was not giving a reach around to a spider monkey while reciting the pledge of allegiance.

I have never plagerised ¬¬

I have NEVER bought anything to do with video games, except computer games.
YES THAT IS RIGHT. I have 2 older brothers, and several friends that like video games. So teh wii will be my first.

I Have Never Jumped Of Of The Statue Of Liberty While completing Ocarina of Time while riding a motorbike and eating a wii. This was especialy difficult as I was not giving a reach around to a spider monkey while reciting the pledge of allegiance at scholl wtih gorilla in my pants while writing an essay about comstipation...

Beat That...

I have never backed down from a challenged...

I have never built a 2X Scale Model of the Statue of Liberty and then motor biked off it while completing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask while simultaneously snaking on a wii and drinking sulphuric acid. This was especially difficult as I not giving a reach around to a spider monkey was reciting the pledge of allegiance backwards at university with a several gorillas in my pants filming the planet of the apes squeal while writing an essay entitled "What I did on my Holidays". And as this was not an average schooldays for me I didn't do a lot more things on my holiday :p

One-upmanship FTW (beat that...)

Leviathan said:
I have never backed down from a challenged...

I have never built a 2X Scale Model of the Statue of Liberty and then motor biked off it while completing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask while simultaneously snaking on a wii and drinking sulphuric acid. This was especially difficult as I not giving a reach around to a spider monkey was reciting the pledge of allegiance backwards at university with a several gorillas in my pants filming the planet of the apes squeal while writing an essay entitled "What I did on my Holidays". And as this was not an average schooldays for me I didn't do a lot more things on my holiday :p

One-upmanship FTW (beat that...)

Crap...

Your Beat Me...

As FOr The Post Above Me...

WTF!?:lol:

Whoa! Really, Wiired?

NEWay...
I Have Never Lived In Any Other Town FOr My 13 Years Of My Life! :lol:

Back