i never knew that....

Took me a while to figure that out when I had a Wii, was by accident
0Gay0.gif

One of those 'useless information' tricks that you like to know.

Wiired said:
Took me a while to figure that out when I had a Wii, was by accident
0Gay0.gif

One of those 'useless information' tricks that you like to know.

yeh well the reason I made it regardless of what "paintballer" said that "everyone knows about this" is obviously cause everyone doesn't and that those who don't know this aren't thinking about looking this up a thread like this on a constant basis.. " moving wii channels" thread....oh well its for new peopel that just joined the thread!

Yeah found this out a couple days ago, I haven't changed them around though I'm used to them where they are! You can't move the Disc Channel (or whatever it's called) - it has to stay in the top left for some reason!

dodgymanc said:
Yeah found this out a couple days ago, I haven't changed them around though I'm used to them where they are! You can't move the Disc Channel (or whatever it's called) - it has to stay in the top left for some reason!

yeh..the setup right now is OK. Especially for me seeing as how I haven't downloaded any VC Games or anything, so I only have the 3 extra channels: Everybody Votes, Internet, and Weather Channel...wait...didn't the weather channel come with it...and im not sure about the news either..i forget already lol...but yeh..it you can't move the disc channel around...but thats ok in my opinion:yesnod:

Back