The Sensor Bar I never knew I had!!!!

bamblakopz

SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM-
Dec 12, 2007
Hyrule
Wii Online Code
5768-6741-0422-9558
Well, I was in the middle of playing TP when my dad called me... I pressed the HOME button and turned to my left... (Way away from me sensor bar) And I noticed that my Wii pointer was still MOVING! What in the world? I was curious so I decided to unplug my sensor bar and see if it still worked... And the pointer was still moving! Then I noticed my COAL STOVE glowing red hot coals!!!! NO WAY! I aimed my wii-mote and it worked almost perfectly! The pointer skipped around a little but not much... It actually worked almost as good as my Sensor Bar! I was amazed!!! I thought inferred was only technology but red-hot coals work just the same!!!!

The sensor bar isnt actually required at all, the real sensor is in the Wii Mote itself. Inside the Wii Mote is an Infrared Camera, so actually, if you have any kind of infrared light around you can just point it at that if you want to~although it may be a bit more dificult. Never heard of it working with hot coals or candles tho lol.

Infrared is basically heat isnt it? If you point it at anything hot, like hot coals, a fire, candels, they should all work.

cool, I didn't kno any of this stuff! guess i'm dumb... :D

i just tried the candles that is pretty cool. i guess if my sensor bar breaks i can still play WII!!

bamblakopz said:
Well, I was in the middle of playing TP when my dad called me... I pressed the HOME button and turned to my left... (Way away from me sensor bar) And I noticed that my Wii pointer was still MOVING! What in the world? I was curious so I decided to unplug my sensor bar and see if it still worked... And the pointer was still moving! Then I noticed my COAL STOVE glowing red hot coals!!!! NO WAY! I aimed my wii-mote and it worked almost perfectly! The pointer skipped around a little but not much... It actually worked almost as good as my Sensor Bar! I was amazed!!! I thought inferred was only technology but red-hot coals work just the same!!!!
It's just infra-red. The sensor bar does not actually "sense" anything

ppl don't work.... wat r u talkin about... proof please... :D

Back