I saw Paris Hilton!

If being famous means that your evey move is watched
Bugger it id rather be the real life version of a extra

Hey, she might appear as a total whore to some people, but what if you actually got to know her as a person? She might actually be a really sweet girl. Even though she appears spoiled and doesn't like real work, that doesn't mean she's mean in real life. Now, I agree that it is bad that young girls are idolizing her and doing everything she would do, I mean, not everyone is a rich hotel heiress when they're born, and the young people of this generation have to learn that doing nothing with your life will not help you in the long run. Paris Hilton got where she is now, because she has connections and rich parents.

It's the idiocy that gets me... Not just the whore; lots of people are whores.

But no one quite puts whore, idiot, and filty spoiled ***** together as well as she.

Brawny said:
It's the idiocy that gets me... Not just the whore; lots of people are whores.

But no one quite puts whore, idiot, and filty spoiled ***** together as well as she.
Southpark had it spot on. That episode is the epitamy of all that is Paris Hilton.

No-one liked my paragraph about Paris Hilton, did they? The South Park episode was rather funny, though.

LinksDarkSide said:
No-one liked my paragraph about Paris Hilton, did they? The South Park episode was rather funny, though.
Yeah your paragraph raised some good points.

Back