DS=Amaing, Must Read

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Okay, so my mom was convinced the DS was a waste of money and when I said it's for everyone, she could play it, she doubted that becuase she doesn't like video games at all! So me and my sister (she went shopping and I asked to tag alone) went to the mall. I stopped at my Gamestop to download a demo of Brain
Age. Sure enough, when I took it home, I convinced my mom to try it. Now shes hooked, she won't stop playing right now. She was swearing at it complaining that her shitty 4s are good 4s and everything! It's really cool how people like my mom, who couldn't even play Mario Kart 64 could get hooked. She now just discovered Suduko or whatever and is playing it and having fun. Of course I really want to play Star Fox and she refuses to give it back...:mad5:

Last edited:
That's awesome! That makes me want a DS lite now, but I think I better just wait for Wii and get DS after X-mas. I've remember trying to get my mom to play Halo with me.:D Yeah, that didn't go so well. She prefers watching me play or watching the cut scenes more than actually playing.

That's amazing. My dad is like that. The only video game he likes is Zelda, and he won't even bother to play any video games, nor hear about them. But I got him to play my DS one time, (Brain age, he likes stuff like that) he was hooked as well. He wasn't cursing at it though... He actually is better than I am. <_<

Sorry, I got them confused, I meant to say Brain Age.

yeah my mom wanted to try and play brain age but she hasnt had time lately, she likes ANY zelda games tho lol, i remember when i was younger she would stay up ALL night playing LTTP on SNES haha

Back