I think this might be the official boxart

Cactus

SSB 4 Life
Feb 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
7277-1629-5342-0526
52221.jpg

http://www.estarland.com/index.asp?page=NintendoWii&cat=&product=28429&q=

estarland is also a pretty widespread online store. And I don't think the art has ever been seen before for it to be photoshopped. It think it looks awesome.

credit: GoNintendo

Last edited:
Ye, I was wondering about this, because it doesn't have the online symbol...

...Hope this isn't official box art if that's the case, but it does look like it could be official (unseen renders and stuff).

It may well be the official box-art. It does look very professional, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be The One. :lol:

it looks alright but could be better, if it is genuine then there is no online which will let down thousands

Squall7 said:

...Hope this isn't official box art if that's the case, but it does look like it could be official (unseen renders and stuff).

If it is official it will be a prototype, it has to ESRB or wi-fi symbol, if it does have online...

It is supposedly leaked but we will see soon enough.

Squall7 said:

a lot of games have "pre-"box arts that don't have the wi-fi symbol, but gets it later on(i.e. mario kart ds)

eta=whoops maybe i should have read the whole thread, the cappin' beat me to it

anyways i love this boxart, too many people are trying to imitate the melee one.....this is sorta going back to the n64 boxart

You could be right.

Though I originally saw it here: http://gonintendo.com/?p=24340

When I saw that Ghost Squad and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games both had wi-fi stickers on, I was irked. Although, they did have ESRB certificates...

This boxart is now being used on ign. That must mean something. Still no wifi sticker though.

off topic, but if Mario & Sonic At the Olympic games has Wi-Fi, I might get it. I'll wait for the ratings though.

Back on topic, I don't think that that is the official boxart. Plus there should be a Wi-Fi sticker on it. Looks cool though.

Nfanboy said:
off topic, but if Mario & Sonic At the Olympic games has Wi-Fi, I might get it. I'll wait for the ratings though.

Back on topic, I don't think that that is the official boxart. Plus there should be a Wi-Fi sticker on it. Looks cool though.

i want to say "maybe you should look at the rest of the thread"

but i don't think that's appropriate......

anyways it probably shows the other characters that are currently release on the back of it

why does everyone say ''there should be a wi-fi sticker'' its never been confirmed. only wanted and hinted that it might be. the reason im not so hyped about the wifi. is because from what i've seen on strikers with all the heroes in one match. imagine someone using all fsa's in one match.

Oh come on, that's the biggest crap ever. For one, that is not even possible. Online games are protected from cheats, so there is no in game code which means some one would have to create their own. The wii does not have the ability to do this because it's not designed like a computer and cannot download outside resources. So then this brings us to the point that there could be a possibilty that one person, MAYBE, could rip apart the system and rebuild and add certain equipment that would allow for such possibilties just so they could attempt to download a code that know one would write to cheat in a game that's not benificial to themself if they did. So because a one in a million chance could ruin one game for a person I don't even know means wi-fi in this game would be bad. Have you ever gamed online? People cheat in those all the time, you just gotta get over it.

Back