I thought I'd stop in and see if anyone has questions for me

That's not such a bad idea. The match with commentary was quite good, but there's plenty of little nuances to chip maneuvres that are hard to pick up on just by watching.

Great video. Ok I've been playing for about a month now. I'm starting to learn all the chips etc. Question I have is personally I have more fun playing a more charge to a shooter and hammer in from about 5/8 court, Does this style of play really stand a chance vs a good chipper?

Also 2v2 not sure you guys also play that. I play allot of 2v2 with my good friends. What are the dominant scoring strategies of 2v2 with upper players. Some of the chip plays do not seem nearly as effective like the Belgium waffle because with 2v2 you generally have one guy sitting on the guy receiving the pass and just hit him.

Against the average chipper or Playmaker team? Yes, Shooter teams can be effective against them in the hands of a good player. Against a master at Serve-it-ins? No.

And as far as 2v2 goes, it depends alot on the chemistry of the players. But there are captain specific 2v2 techniques like Waluigi's Le Cordon Bleu.

Back