I was liking Metroid Prime: Corruption until....

I thought it was the hardest boss in the game, although once i knew what i had to do i beat him quite easily.

Just use hypermode on the orbs till you have them all yellow (including the one on his back which is the hardest to get) and make sure that when he reaches his arms out to grab new orbs that you shoot them before he absorbs them. Oh and use the ball to bomb his feet when he gets icy.

Takes a little time but hes not so bad.

i hate this game cause i got stuck on a puzzle where it said like deactivate this shield then scan it, and i did, and it still says deactivate this shield then scan it. wtf?!

I did it!!!! I. DID. IT! I can't believe it. I can't wait to tell my gamer son. Yes! YES! YES! Thanks everyone for your help and encouragement. I really needed it! YES! YES! YES! I'm bad. I'm bad. I'm really, really bad.... LOL

:)

Congratulations. Were you missing something, or was it just raw persistance that got you through? You'll have a lot of fun with the rest of the game.

Raw persistance and better timing mostly. I saved that sucker as fast as I could. I didn't want to go through that again. LOL I'm looking forward now to seeing the rest of the game.

Very well done. He was a hard boss and like people said, probably one of the hardest. You'll truly enjoy the rest of the game.

Back