I Will Have Eternal Darkness Tomorrow

Squall7 said:
How are you finding it? Hope you're enjoying it..

Didn't had much time to play it, but I finished the Chapter One.
The game sounds really interesting, hope that it will be at the end of the story. The gameplay is really cool. And the graphics are good too. The game looks great so far :)

I had this game... i completed it in all 3 modes too...

the storyline kicks ass... but i don't wanna spoil it... so i wont ^^

Game play is good too (Y)

demonflair said:
I will buy it tomorrow, to play it in my Wii :)
Every gaming site says that it's one of the best games ever for the GameCube.

Does anyone have it?? Is it that great??

Eternal Darkness is one of the greatest games I have ever played.

And I don't think Project zero is even a game... This is one of the most intelligent games ever. It completely messes with your mind.

Last edited:
vagrant said:
Eternal Darkness is one of the greatest games I have ever played.

And I don't think Project zero is even a game... This is one of the most intelligent games ever. It completely messes with your mind.

Wow... I hope it does, because I love games like that...

So far, it's perfect..

yes i have also played through this games 3 story modes i have to say one of my favorite nintendo games i couldent believe how much i loved this game until i gave it away you have a game thats worth the price

demonflair said:
Wow... I hope it does, because I love games like that...

So far, it's perfect..

Just a little forewarning, do not throw a controller at console at any time because of what it says on the screen while playing this game.

I have a friend who was playing this on the gamecube, and I don't want to give anything about, but what it said on the screen pissed him off so he whipped a controller at his cube and broke it. Another friend at the same part quick went and turned off his gamecube and lost everything from when he last saved.

vagrant said:
Just a little forewarning, do not throw a controller at console at any time because of what it says on the screen while playing this game.

I have a friend who was playing this on the gamecube, and I don't want to give anything about, but what it said on the screen pissed him off so he whipped a controller at his cube and broke it. Another friend at the same part quick went and turned off his gamecube and lost everything from when he last saved.

WTF!? :shocked: :wtf:

Was that real!? :shocked:

Well, it's a bit hard to think that a game can cause such behavior in ourselves...

demonflair said:
WTF!? :shocked: :wtf:

Was that real!? :shocked:

Well, it's a bit hard to think that a game can cause such behavior in ourselves...

No it's because of all the crazy things it puts up on the screen, such as "deleting saved files"

vagrant said:
No it's because of all the crazy things it puts up on the screen, such as "deleting saved files"

But that's just to mess with you right? It doesn't actually happen... bahh, you shouldn't have told me..

demonflair said:
But that's just to mess with you right? It doesn't actually happen... bahh, you shouldn't have told me..

If I didn't, you would have been far too confused by what I was saying.

vagrant said:
If I didn't, you would have been far too confused by what I was saying.

Yeah I know, I'm a bit curious though. Are there going to be more things like that?? (just say yes or no :rolleyes:)

dude ha ha ha i know what your talking about ha ha ha the same part freaked me out to man i dont want to give it away but yeah its like nooooooooooooooooo ha yep just remember some times you cant even tell if the game messen wit you or not

Back