Might have StarFox Adventures Tomorrow!!

Cpt.McCloud said:
I started again today and I'm to the snow mountine and might do some more later if your up to it rickeyy

saywha??

Already?? Okay, I might go and play it.

demonflair said:
saywha??

Already?? Okay, I might go and play it.

:scared:

Yeah. . .

Well, wasnt exactly today more yesterday but meh. . .

Il play later today and if you get stuck I'l help you out.

Cpt.McCloud said:
:scared:

Yeah. . .

Well, wasnt exactly today more yesterday but meh. . .

Il play later today and if you get stuck I'l help you out.

Well, I can't find that big statue :sick:

The object I was reffering is in a shape of a scarab and is asking me to give him 60 scarabs, obviously I can't, because I can't hold 60 in my wallet..

So where is that big statue??

For the record I already have the rock candy, and the spore bomb, and I have the fire blast too.

EDIT*

I believe that a dinossaur doesn't let me reach that place, it looks like only invited guests can go in..
And the wall looks like kinda broken..

Last edited:
demonflair said:

The object I was reffering is in a shape of a scarab and is asking me to give him 60 scarabs, obviously I can't, because I can't hold 60 in my wallet..

For the record I already have the rock candy, and the spore bomb, and I have the fire blast too.

It's hard to miss the big statue.

Look on a walkthrough, they explain it clearly to you. Yes including the dinosaur part.

demonflair said:

EDIT*

I believe that a dinossaur doesn't let me reach that place, it looks like only invited guests can go in..
And the wall looks like kinda broken..

I think you've gone down the wrong route. You need to speak to the queen if you haven't already (fire blast a switch north of your ship, then beat up some goons), then plant a bomb spore at the place where a dinosaur moves out of the way (near the shop).

Napalmbrain said:
I think you've gone down the wrong route. You need to speak to the queen if you haven't already (fire blast a switch north of your ship, then beat up some goons), then plant a bomb spore at the place where a dinosaur moves out of the way (near the shop).

Yeah, I figured it now..
I'm going to the Ice Mountain.

Thanks for all the help :)

Yeah that route you were going isnt for a while.

Well I'm stuck again.. haha
Yeah, this time I'm in the snow wastes part, with the son of the Queen, and she is sick. Apparently, the only way to make her healty is to feed her with White Tubs..
And my problem is where to go?? Where to find em??
Only thing I see as being my next place to go, is to get a key to open a door, which is locked. But if I'm correct, where to get that key??

^^ This is madness :sick: :sick:

Copy pasted posts FTW!!

Back