if anyone is intersted....

Hairy_Mike

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
5181-5093-6007-8440
would you guys want me to do some reviews or recommendations for recent and past virtual console games? i like to write about games and for people to make sure that they are getting what they are paying for.

:thumbsup: go for it! I, for one bought sonic pinball, thinking it would be fun. What a waste of points!

Yeah! go for it! There are tons of games on the VC that I've never played before and would like to know how good they are before taking the plunge.

well i would like someone to do reviews but there is only one problem i like reviews from more than just one person because some games people like i dont and also the oppisite way around!!! But it would be a great idea and think you should give it a shot!!!

I believe i0n promised such a review section a few weeks back, but there hasn't been anything yet. Another Wii forum I use has a review section (for which I've written a few reviews), so I know it'd be a great feature.

matthewj said:
well i would like someone to do reviews but there is only one problem i like reviews from more than just one person because some games people like i dont and also the oppisite way around!!! But it would be a great idea and think you should give it a shot!!!
well, how about anyone that has an opinion on a game should be able to submit a review on it; to better the awareness of good and bad games. we all can't always go by the reviews from video game sites because they are just an opinion of one person. we should have a place where we can express our opinions and give our own input on games for this forum. would that work?

Back