if U cun reed dis click it

Frogger. I'd like to see that. Whatever you do, don't go searching for old posts and quoting them here will you? ;)

Chute said:
Frogger. I'd like to see that. Whatever you do, don't go searching for old posts and quoting them here will you? ;)

Oh they're long gone now, such a shame I didn't think of using it for blackmail...

Well it would be much preferred in the Quotes thread. I have a feeling she WON'T though...

English is an odd language. Seriously. If I was raised in a Spanish country, came here and read some English, I would go crazy! There are a lot of people here who say ' There co0l ' and ' The staR is rite hear '

In English we wrote an essay and loads of people did that "its" and "it's" thing, so we had 2 lessons on it and got worksheets that were for Year 1 and 2. We felt mighty!

Then he did the difference between amount of sheep and number of sheep, because some of us wrote it in a way we weren't supposed to, like amount is un-countable and number means countable. We didn't care!

RadNad said:
In English we wrote an essay and loads of people did that "its" and "it's" thing, so we had 2 lessons on it and got worksheets that were for Year 1 and 2. We felt mighty!

Then he did the difference between amount of sheep and number of sheep, because some of us wrote it in a way we weren't supposed to, like amount is un-countable and number means countable. We didn't care!

Oh my God we had a whole lesson on the apostrophe! My teacher had drawn pictures of Apostrophe Man on the board. God love her.

Back